Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Wanted 93-up Trans Am Or Formula In and around Pittsburgh

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted 93-up Trans Am Or Formula In and around Pittsburgh

Hi i just sold my third gen trans am and im looking for a 93 and up trans am or formula.im looking for no more then 100k miles on it.has to have t-tops.would prefer a automatic.i have some were around 5k to spend.depending on the condition i could possibly get more money.if the vehicle has to many flaws im not interested because i would not have the money to repair everything.but paint chips and scratches or worns seats dont bother me much.but mechanical stuff can be very costly.im located in Pittsburgh Pa so id rather not travel more then about 3 hours away but maybe we could work something out.thanks for your time and let me no.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Teching In

I have a '94 Trans Am, T-tops, auto, 119000+ on the car but 90000 on the motor. Just did a swap from a '94 Z28. Runs and drives perfect, some spider web cracks in the paint on the nose and minor scratches on the driver side rear quater. Interior is nice with some stains on the carpeting (under the floor mats). I have it on E-bay right now, I'd like to get $5500 for it but we can talk. I've had tons of stuff recently done to it (full tune up (plugs & wires, oil & filter, tranny fluid flushed & filled, PCV valve, air filter, etc), starter, battery, hatch shcoks, rear shocks, rear brake lines, SILVER STAR headlights and lots of other odds and ends. Just had a full detail (interior and exterior). Also has a Panasonic CD player, 12" Pioneer sub powered by two MTX amps (4 ch and 2 ch). It's Medium Red Metalic (burgandy) with tan cloth interior. I have tons of pics I could send you, as well as answer any other questions you have. I have a Carfax (July 2006) as well. All work was professionally done and have receipts. I'm in Central MA but willing to meet half way on travel (about a 9 hour ride from here to there) or will work with you if you are interested.
Send me an E-mail if so to: wgoddard8234@Charter.net

Last edited by AVALANCHE&TA; 10-01-2006 at 08:43 PM. Reason: adding more info
Old 10-01-2006, 08:44 PM
TECH Regular

PM me, i know a few places you can look around the area.