General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

2001 ls1 camaro HEATER HOSES question

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 12:42 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 ls1 camaro HEATER HOSES question

ok, last summer when i was installing my headers(round 1, lol dotn ask) i believe i saw a few drips/water marks by the firewall and on the one heater hose. I shrugged it off and figured i'd deal with it at a later time....

now is that later time i guess... with the motor out now, i can see the lines clearly, but i dont see anything that jumps right out at me about it being bad. BUT for the sake if it, i was leaning towards changing them JUST to be on the safe side, and install hose band clamps instead of the factory spring clamps.

What is the part number for these lines? it seems its one peice. i found one part# but i cant find a pic to verify that it is actually what i'm looking for. the PN i got is 10415020, and it lists for $152(GM parts direct for like $76) Can anyone see if they can find a pic that shows that part number?

Also, does anyone have connections at a dealer or similar to get me a better price than 152?, i would it order online BUT time IS an issue, i sorta need it by next monday, and gmpartsdirect could take around 2-3 weeks ive heard

Quick Reply: 2001 ls1 camaro HEATER HOSES question