Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Room and Garage For Rent

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Room and Garage For Rent

I was wondering if anyone is interested..My parents recently moved out of there house and i am currently staying here, its a 3 bedroom house, there is 2 rooms available, with a 2 car garage..There is one space in the garage left. I was just wondering if anyone is interested in renting? If you are please PM me with further questions..If interested and everything goes alright you could move in by the end of the month..Any interest please let me know..
Thanks
JacobK
Old 10-16-2006, 12:49 PM
Teching In

Are you looking to get locked in a lease. How long will you be having the run of mom and dad's house. Meaning if someone was to be interested and moved in and then they find out a week later that they have to move out because they are selling the house. And finally would one have to deal with your pissed off parents finding out that your renting out there house.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 8secSS
Are you looking to get locked in a lease. How long will you be having the run of mom and dad's house. Meaning if someone was to be interested and moved in and then they find out a week later that they have to move out because they are selling the house. And finally would one have to deal with your pissed off parents finding out that your renting out there house.
There wont be a lease, its gonna be month to month type of thing because the house will still be for sale during the winter technically. My parents wont be pissed because i told them i am going to try to find a roommate or 2..They just ask that no trashing the house and to please keep the noise level down because of elderly people next door..