Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Kenosha, WI area FBodies

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 12:33 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kenosha, WI area FBodies

Ok I live in Kenosha and we have as many GTG's every summer as possible. I'm trying to find some more local guys(and gals) that can come out with us.
I have a digital SLR camara and a very nice camcorder as well as some very nice video editing software so we can do it all.
Just post up if you're in the area and would like to start meeting up next spring. I'll be contacting all of you when it warms up again so we can start hanging out.

BTW I don't care what year, engine, trim, etc... you have. All FBodies are more than welcome.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:18 AM
Staging Lane

Not from kenosha but im up there alot! I saw you at the last rsd car looks nice! My buddy wants to get an f-bod next year hes like what models do those stripes come on i want one with those..? I had to explain to him what theyre from lol.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well I'm up around Gurnee a lot so if I don't have anything else I'd be up for going to Kenosha and getting to know more of the local LS1 members. So sign me up
Old 10-23-2006, 01:44 AM
TECH Addict

Awesome guys. It just seems so hard to get people to actually want to meet up. Everyone just want's to talk on the forums. I personally love seeing the other cars in person and hearing them and talking to the owner's about their modifications and such.
We will set the first GTG up month's in advance so we won't just throw it at you. I want a lot of people to show up so I'm going to give an advance warning.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I am in central WI and have a few other buddies with f-bodies, 2 with TA's, and three other guys I know with Camaro's, Some of us are talking about getting a club together for f-body enthusiasts around the area here as well, because there are more and more f-bodies I see running the streets in town. If things get rolling maybe we can get everyone to take a trip. If not I may still be interested in taking a drive a few times at least.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Set
Staging Lane

i'm from just about the northern most part of lake county so i'm down for anything in the area. i got a buddy with a gto that would probably be more than happy to come too.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1FASTZ28
I am in central WI and have a few other buddies with f-bodies, 2 with TA's, and three other guys I know with Camaro's, Some of us are talking about getting a club together for f-body enthusiasts around the area here as well, because there are more and more f-bodies I see running the streets in town. If things get rolling maybe we can get everyone to take a trip. If not I may still be interested in taking a drive a few times at least.
Count me in.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:49 PM
TECH Addict

Just because there's quite a few of us from Kenosha doesn't mean we always meet here.
We've met in Oak Creek, Brookfield, etc.. in the past as well. Basicly we'll meet where ever the most member's are coming from for that meet.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:31 PM
TECH Resident

unless my buddy backs out on me, i should have my camaro by christmas. so count me in. im in keno 4 times a week for school and lady duties.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

I wish i was a little closer. I from Central Wis. Def. will come down there sometime, but not anymore this year. Plus it has been snowing here lately. Sucks
Old 10-24-2006, 12:22 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jj_z28
I wish i was a little closer. I from Central Wis. Def. will come down there sometime, but not anymore this year. Plus it has been snowing here lately. Sucks
That's fine, we're just trying to find out who's in the area for next year. And like I said, the meet's are always down here. I have no doubt we'll have some much closer to you.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:18 AM
On The Tree

Why does everyone have to be so far from Rockford, I hate driving any distances and getting the SS dirty. Fuggin garage queen car
Old 10-24-2006, 08:21 PM
master of the "jack"stand

Well you know about me, I'll be around!
Old 10-24-2006, 09:04 PM
TECH Resident

I'm from Janesville........
Old 10-24-2006, 10:57 PM
On The Tree

WOW! it might be fifty tomorrow. I might be down just for the hell of it. Is GLD open?
Do you still have my cell # chad?
Ill give you a call.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:51 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by hllywd
WOW! it might be fifty tomorrow. I might be down just for the hell of it. Is GLD open?
Do you still have my cell # chad?
Ill give you a call.
I work till eight tomorrow so I won't be able to go. I get off at five on Friday though.

Yeah I just saw your car in the newest Camaro Performers magazine. It takes up two pages! Congrats on getting into like four or five different mags in the last month.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:54 AM
On The Tree

No kidding?
Im like six or seven mags and a couple months behind. I havent got that far yet.
Thanks.
I might be up for a cruise anyway.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Staging Lane

I will hopefully be finishing up my car by the time the snow melts. After that I should be hitting the tracks in the area alot.
Old 10-27-2006, 02:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Do you guys know where Eagle River is? I have family up there and i may be moving up there soon, but i dont know, i have not seen many Fbodies at all up there.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Doofy
I will hopefully be finishing up my car by the time the snow melts. After that I should be hitting the tracks in the area alot.
Awesome, I look forward to seeing you at the track. Just let me know before you go. I have a camcorder and will be more than happy to tape your runs and host them for you as well.

Originally Posted by JacobK
Do you guys know where Eagle River is? I have family up there and i may be moving up there soon, but i dont know, i have not seen many Fbodies at all up there.
Yeah Eagle River is ALL THE WAY up north! Kenosha is right on the IL/WI boarder.

Quick Reply: Kenosha, WI area FBodies