Great prices on Exhaust parts!

Old 10-29-2006, 08:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Great prices on parts!!!!

So I recently was looking for some cats/tips for my TSP true dual set up. It was getting a little too loud for my liking and the wife was complaining of a "gas like" smell (hints the mods/cam). So anyhow, I decided to put some cats on my exhuast as well as extending my set up to the rear of the car. Needless to say, the few parts I needed totalled to well over an additional $400! So, I found this website www.performancepeddler.com and i figured I would give them a call to see what kind of prices they could quote me. I saved nearly 40% with this company and the people in sales were very nice and knowledgable, not looking to rip anyone off. Check out their website, if you need anything, call them up and ask for Brad, tell him Joe from LS1tech.com referred you to him. This guy is great, saved me a lot of money and time searching around for the best price! Just figured I would throw this towards anyones way who was looking to save some money with a company who is working to make you happy (plus they have a lot of other parts as well)! Check it out...

JOE

Last edited by pennys58; 10-29-2006 at 09:04 PM.

Search this Thread