Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

S.o.s !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 08:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default S.o.s !!!

guys i need your help!

this weekend i was installing my LT Jet Hot headers, and now i have 2 problems and 2 questions!!

problems:

1.- i broke a sensor, when i was changing the spark plugs, but i don't know what sensor is and where can i get a new one!!

2.- i found this was broken, mmm what is it?? and sould i change that? or should i block it of!!

questions:

1.-the headers already have the block off plates, but what do i need to block off the egr on the intake?? and what else do i need to take of the egr??

2.- i want to take off the AIR to! so what do i need? i read some threads about it, but can i get the block of plates from autozone? or i need to buy them from speed inc or thunder racing?

thanks
Old 10-30-2006, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i broke my sensor but i put super glue and till now it work just fine as long as it will read the temp it will be ok.
the other one is stock crossover host, probably you can get that from autozone or dealer.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-external-engine/328977-exhaust-backfires-running-rich-poor-mileage-come-air-removal.html

Last edited by 1sickta; 10-30-2006 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes you need a freeze plug for the egr on the intake... as stated above its the temp sensor