Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

cheaper fbody wanted in new england area..under $5000

Old 11-09-2006, 06:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default cheaper fbody wanted in new england area..under $5000

pref m6 car but willing to see a4's....let me know if u got anything i dont mind a drive
Old 11-10-2006, 12:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

What are you looking for exactly, a daily driver/beater, or replacement for your car?
http://www.fastlsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13813
Old 11-10-2006, 12:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 45 Likes on 26 Posts

you willing to spend more for an amazing deal?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:21 AM
Teching In

I've got a '94 Trans Am with lots of recent work and receipts to show it. Looking to get $5000. Here's the details:

It's got the LT1 in it. The car itself has 119k and the motor has about 90k. It was just replaced with a motor from a '94 Z28. When I bought it, I was told it needed a starter. It did and a battery. After replacing those it fired right up. Ran it about 20 minutes or so then the head gasket went! Had it towed to a few places for an estimate and was informed it was also hydro-locked! I've put about 700? miles on it since. It's not perfect but from two feet away it looks great. It has spider web cracks in the paint, but only the paint. There's a few small dings but nothing major. While the motor was being replaced I figured it was a perfect oppurtunity to change all the PIA stuff, like the plugs & wires, air filter, PCV valve, gaskets (water pump and exhaust), opti spark (used), etc. After the install they neglected to release the pressure from the rear brake lines (fronts where removed for install) and blew them out. They replaced them free of charge since it was their fault. I spent in the area of $4500-$5000 for all the recent repairs. Some other replacements that may be noted are the rear shocks, hatch shocks, head lights, steering wheel (only because the original was worn at the top), replaced with a factory replacement. I'm sure I've left something out. In short, the car is running the way it should and needs very little to make it perfect.
Oh, and an aftermarket stereo. Panasonic CD player, 12" pioneer sub, two MTX amps.

Oil changed too. As well as tranny fluid flush and fill. It's Medium Red Metalic (maroon) with tan cloth interior. I'm around all this weekend if you want to see and drive it. Prefer it be Saturday since Sunday is going to be a wash out. Give me a call if you want to set something up. I'll PM my number.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:37 AM
Teching In

lets try some pics...

can't seem to figure out that pic thing. I have plenty I can E-mail.

Bill
Old 11-10-2006, 08:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

face has to be v8..thanks though....not looking to replace my car i just dont drive it mucch and i want something i can drive and not worry too much about. how much more and on what....avalanche i pmed you back
Old 11-10-2006, 08:41 AM
Teching In

E-mail sent
Old 11-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Teching In

Did you change your mind? Just wondering if you ever got the e-mail.... I haven't heard one way or the other.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:16 PM
12 Second Club

not close but maybe we could work something out if you fell in love....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/608319-25th-anniversary-trans-am.html

let me know!

Search this Thread