Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Help Imput Please!?!?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 12:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Imput Please!?!?!?!?!

ok here is my dilema.

I have ann LS1 in an S10 pickup. I am using a friedns fuel rail..so I can use -6AN line to the FPR then the the fuel rail. now. my stock fuel lines end right under the drivers seat(return/feed). is there an adaptor that makes it so I can attach the -6AN line directly to the stock metal fuel lines?

any imput would be most helpful, any ideas? I am kinda lost when it comes to fuel systems....and I dont want to run the -6AN all the way back to the fuel tank, and swap out the pumps, and do this and that. is there a fitting that will allow me to just tie the -6 directly to the metal line?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GTP PWR
ok here is my dilema.

I have ann LS1 in an S10 pickup. I am using a friedns fuel rail..so I can use -6AN line to the FPR then the the fuel rail. now. my stock fuel lines end right under the drivers seat(return/feed). is there an adaptor that makes it so I can attach the -6AN line directly to the stock metal fuel lines?

any imput would be most helpful, any ideas? I am kinda lost when it comes to fuel systems....and I dont want to run the -6AN all the way back to the fuel tank, and swap out the pumps, and do this and that. is there a fitting that will allow me to just tie the -6 directly to the metal line?
Earl's sells some really nice tubing to AN adapters. I have used them several times to go from 3/8 steel line to -6 and -8. They make several sizes.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:18 AM
On The Tree

but what about the 5/16's line as well? does anyone make a fitting for that?