Notices

Gauging Interest: My Tsp Duals For Your Ory And Decent Catback...

Old 11-24-2006, 09:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Gauging Interest: My Tsp Duals For Your Ory And Decent Catback...

As the title says, I'm wanting to see if there is a market for this.

The duals are approximately 2 years old, welded at all joints except for the header joint and the one under the driver's seat. They have been adjusted to fit for maximum clearance. They come with Sweet Thunder mufflers pointed at a 45* angle. You would more than likely need to have at least one poly motor mount to keep them from hitting the bottom of the car. I have them and the x-pipe has never made contact anywhere under the car. There is some mild surface rust, but nothing even close to rusting through. I will trade pics of my setup for pics of yours.

Would consider trade for a TSP or other decent-fitting ORY and a decent sounding (i.e. Magnaflow or Hooker) catback. Tip appearance matters not, because I'll customize the catback shortly after installation, so that there will be no tips. I wouldn't want anything ghettofied or hacked up though...

Would be more interested in getting someone local to do this, as the added bonus would be that I would come and INSTALL THEM FOR YOU!!!

Let me know if you are interested, as well as how serious you are, and we can take it from there.

Search this Thread