Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

1994 Camaro Z28 4 Sale Lt1 381hp 402tq

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Camaro Z28 4 Sale Lt1 381hp 402tq

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have had my 94 Z28 for about 5 years now and I am ready to move on to another project. I am goin to attempt to list everything it has. Car has run a best of 11.56 at 120 at OIR with nitto drag radials with a 175 shot of spray. I have dyno sheets showing it made 381 horespower and 402 torque to the rear wheels on the motor WITHOUT NITROUS. I also have the flow sheets for the Grady Truax (not certain if this is the correct spelling) ported cylinder heads. Car is still driven to the track with a/c and cruise control. Has full stock interior with extremely nice sound system. 6 month old Memphis sub and amp with Pioneer head unit (600.00 new for just the head unit). Only other noticeable mod to the interior is the Dual A pillar guage pod with Electric Nitrous and Fuel pressure guages. T tops are in excellent shape no leaks. Car only has 69,356 miles on it and I have owned it for at least five years and it had 55,000 on it when purchased. Always stored under carport. Paint is 3-4 years old and still looks excellent (not perfect just darn nice) Colors are 2004 Chevy Arrival Blue With 2004 Chevy Charcoal Gray stripes. Wheels are black five spoke corvette wheels with 95 tread fronts and one trip down the strip Mickey Thompson E.T Streets on the rear. Front brakes have 20% left and rears are new gm pads. Ok so starting at the front suspension and workin my back here is the most complete list of things.

B/M tubular K member(black)
Subframe connectors
Spohn tunnel mount torque arm brace
Spohn fully adjustable tubular torque arm with sperical rod end(red)
UMI Fully adjustable lower control arms with spherical ends (black)
Moser 12 bolt with 3.73 gears Eaton Posi 33 spline axles with abs sensor
Spohn trailing arm (black)
Brand new 12 way adjustable QA1 coilovers with set of 220 and 150 springs

Engine
30 over Lt1 383
Splayed 4 bolt mains
Eagle crank
Eagle 6 inch Rods
SRP Forged Pistons
GM Performance camshaft (specs can be emailed along with dyno sheets and flow specs)
Adjustable double roller timing chain
Aftermarket oil pan with built in windage tray
Professionally ported Factory Cylinder heads
Comp full roller rocker arms 1.6
Comp hardened push rods and guide plates
Short block was built 3 years ago by Macon Motorsports maybe has 5000 miles on it.
Oil has always been Mobile Synthetic Straight 50 and changed every 500 miles
Intake was ported for bbk 58 mm throttle body
Accel 30 lb per hour injectors
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Meziere electric water pump
Underdrive Pulleys
Nitrous express Mass Air Flow nitrous kit with low fuel cutoff, rpm switch, and full throttle switch, bottle heater and bottle opener, purge solenoid and capable (with another set of lines and jets and fittings) of 500 shot. All wiring was soldered and shrinkwrapped and all solenoids are relayed and fused and labeled (bottle opener isnt installed but if car is purchased I could be talked into installing it im sure). one 10 pound bottle.
Slp Dual K&N cold air intake chrome
Hooker Supercomp Longtube ceramacoated headers. Dual 2.5 exhaust with dual inlet and dual out flowmaster. Equalizer pipe
Transmission is 700 r4 with over 2500.00 worth of parts made to handle 700 horse. Convertor is custom built to weight and horsepower/torque and gear ratio with a Nitrous balloon plate and good for 700 horsepower with lockup
Driveshaft is aluminum and was built and balanced by the guys at Bestbuilt on Kearney.
Also comes with Lt1 Edit software for custom tuning of the pcm.
Also Brand new MSD Digital 6 ignition box and MSD coil
Taylor Wires
Denso Irridium Plugs
If anyone is interested in this and wants to talk to me you can call me at 870 688 3399. I am sure there are things I have left out or needs further detail and would be glad to answer any questions.
Really nice car with lots of hours invested
Turn key and will run 11.60 s on a 175 shot with Nittos
Located In Harrison Arkansas
Clear Title
Cloth Interior Gray/Black
Never wrecked
Paint work done for color change
9900.00 obo
Old 11-24-2006, 10:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 442 Likes on 353 Posts

Wrong section dude.