Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Rksport back and wings west-available here

Old 11-28-2006, 02:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rksport back and wings west-available here

hey guys i know the wings west w-type trans am kit is popular yet hard to come by these days cause they are no longer made. I know the rksportback isnt as sought after but about 10 times as rare as the body kit. I just wanted to share with everyone that octanemotorsports has some availble. They are decent prices for the portbacks and the body kit seems to be getting more and more expensive when yuo can find them. I want a sportback and wish i could jump on this but i dont have the money right now- slow times at the shop this time of year. But i dont want to see a wasted oppurtunity! i know there are a lot of enthusiasts on this site wanting one of these parts and brand new is always better so i wanted to see them go to a purist! they also have headlight conversion, door kits, And carbon fiber hatches for camaros which is hard to come by. I live a half hour away from these guys and they are awesome people!! very professional. I found the body kit on ebay and under other items i found all the other stuff but its also all listed on their website. Which is their name .com hope someone can use this info!

Search this Thread