Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

TransAm6383 ... Anyone Know him ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 01:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TransAm6383 ... Anyone Know him ?

I bought a tach from him a few weeks ago and have not received it. I have not got a tracking number or anything and he has not logged in for a couple days and has not returned any pm's and his account does not allow emails. So anyways i was wondering if anyone knew him and could have him get a hold of me.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/600740-nib-seal-intact-sportcomp-monstertach-shiftlite10krpm-pic-inside-make-offer.html

Here is the link.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:58 PM
TECH Veteran

The link helped, thank you.

It seems odd the parts he has bought he requested pictures no matter what. That link also says
10-30-2006, 08:18 PM #2
"I will take 120 tonight..."

I think you may have been a bit hasty in buying from him however there is no excuse to not respond to any pm's, phone calls or emails about this transaction.
Let me poke around to see if any of the other buyers have information or know him personally - you could try the same by reading his trader rating comments.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah i was a little hasty but i was trying to get him the money before the cutoff for him to ship that day which obviously did not happen. I never really payed attention to the ratings before but now understand what a tool they are. Thanks for the reply and ill just wait till something happens.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Banned

I havent been around in a while. Wasnt trying to avoid anyone However much bullshit this may sound, I went to DHL and I talked to the guy that shipped it and he said it was sent out with no problems. I do not have the tracking number since it was a while ago. Ive sold so much **** on here I wouldnt try to screw somoeone on a 120$ part. And in reguards to the "120 tonight" another member on this board had a turbo for sale and I was trying to do quick sales to buy it and have it shipped out the next morning. Ill pm you my email address to figure this out.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mark DHL should have been able to give you a tracking number
Old 12-13-2006, 05:51 PM
TECH Veteran

They did but he had so many shipments out that week they said "sorry, we can't find it" (apparently someone doesn't like their job at DHL).

Seller is going to eat the cost and refund asap.

And btw: I caught seller on AIM as soon as the link was posted. It was in his profile. We figured all dates, the transaction and waybills in about 10 minutes on this deal.
He also had one pm from the buyer so there were not huge attempts to contact the seller about this.

PS to ls1_doc: I did tell the seller he needs to spend more time on follow up when having sold something here. He got the point and will keep up from now on - something that he should have been doing all along.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GEARHED
They did but he had so many shipments out that week they said "sorry, we can't find it" (apparently someone doesn't like their job at DHL).

Seller is going to eat the cost and refund asap.

And btw: I caught seller on AIM as soon as the link was posted. It was in his profile. We figured all dates, the transaction and waybills in about 10 minutes on this deal.
He also had one pm from the buyer so there were not huge attempts to contact the seller about this.

umm how about looking the trasaction up on the computer thats why DHL uses them
Old 12-13-2006, 05:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Wanna see my "Holiday Shipping" sticky? Guess I should throw one in here too?

DHL, UPS, USPS...they all suck the week starting thanksgiving until mid January. The temps are completely inept. If they say "we can't find it in the system, give us the inital waybill" you are pretty much stuck.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the follow up. No i did not make a huge attempt but i did pm him more than once. I was really just trying to get a hold of him. He had not been online for a while and my om was unread for at least a week. Thats why i did not keep sending them. Thanks again and hopefully this will work out nice and easy.

Quick Reply: TransAm6383 ... Anyone Know him ?