Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone talk to Weaver at RWTD ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 03:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone talk to Weaver at RWTD ?

I've been waiting for my simple tune since before Thanksgiving.
I've been tring to call him but get their VM.
If anyone talks to him on a regular basis please ask him to send 99SSragtop tune.
Thanks
Andy
Old 12-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

try posting over on http://www.hptuners.com/forum or better yet go to modularfords.com in the vendor section, they are on both sites every day and direct your post to James, the owner.

the squeeky wheel gets the oil, start complaining a little where potential customers can see it, that wouldn't be here, that would be on one of those sites. He might be geting too big, or people working for him are screwing up, talk with him direct, he has always been dependable in the past.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 04snake
try posting over on http://www.hptuners.com/forum or better yet go to modularfords.com in the vendor section, they are on both sites every day and direct your post to James, the owner.

the squeeky wheel gets the oil, start complaining a little where potential customers can see it, that wouldn't be here, that would be on one of those sites. He might be geting too big, or people working for him are screwing up, talk with him direct, he has always been dependable in the past.

I did that once and got banned from LS1
Old 01-09-2007, 03:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I talk to him every once in a while. My car has sat there for 1 1/2 months waiting on it to get tuned. But i did have to wait for a hose to come in though.