Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

aftermarket mirrors??

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 02:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aftermarket mirrors??

ok, my driver side mirror broke at the mounting point (the plastic webbing inside the mirror housing) anyhow im looking to see if there is an aftermarket mirror, similar to the t/a mirror only actually having 2 pilars to hold it instead of the little fake out hole (look on the front of the mirror if you dont understand) i hope i explained this well enough. anyhow, it just doesnt seem like there is much aftermarket body support for these cars, ive only seen 5 different hood options including the 2 stock hoods, 2 aftermarket bumpers (1 gay ricer style and the wings west that looks pretty stock) and well thats really about it. maybe im just not good at finding such parts? anyhow no i dont want to rice my t/a out just make it a little different.

oh for the record, its a 2000 t/a
thanks
john
Old 12-30-2006, 02:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

um..didnt you have a thread in the appearance section? i responded to your other add and said that a grans prixs mirrors are exactly what youre describing and they will most likely fit.

these are equiped on 97-03 grand prixs amd now that ive passed this info onto you i think i also want them.lol. itd be cool to put turn signals on them somewhere too!
Old 12-31-2006, 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i really dont think you check your threads do you? i was going to tell you that today i checked my cousins car and they look as if they fit right on!
Old 01-01-2007, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

sorry, i havent checked my posts recently, thanks for the info, ill check them out

Quick Reply: aftermarket mirrors??