Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Third brake light that is bright in the middle and fades as it goes to the ends.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 10:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Third brake light that is bright in the middle and fades as it goes to the ends.....

Anyone got a picture of this?

I saw it in a version of NEED FOR SPEED........ i think it was porsche unleashed.....

The center light stayed half bright and it got dull going towards the outside when the normal lights were on, and then when the brakes were applied it's light up all bright.

I knowit's a game......but does anyone know if this has been done?

I think it'd be just another great custom thing to do to my car!
Old 12-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You would have to buy one of those little LED scanners they use for alarms (look like miniature Knight Rider lights) that does what you want (most have different settings) and then wire it so that it (the control box) gets power when you step on the brakes and then sends the signals INDIVIDUALLY (obviously have to resolder your LED brake light) to the LED's in the brake light, assuming you already have the SS spoiler with LED brake light...
Old 12-23-2006, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea I have an SS, was just wondering if the game was inspired by reality, or the other way.......

Quick Reply: Third brake light that is bright in the middle and fades as it goes to the ends.....