Notices

delteq or ltcc

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default delteq or ltcc

want either one pref. i know i can buy new but trying to save money. Me = poor college kid trying to fix car
Old 12-29-2006, 11:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im putting the car back to stock, so that means that I wont have the chance to install the LTCC! The LTCC is brand new and was never installed/used, im also including 8 coils that came off of a 1999 SS camaro. The coils are mounted on some Moroso Tall valve covers thats are also included. Im asking $520 O.B.O on this great deal. Below are some pics so you can see the LTCC, coils, and talll valve covers. FYI the passager side valve cover was modified with a hammer and torch to clearance it for the alternator.

As you can see on the brain of the LTCC it has no scaraches or signs of being installed. All it did was sit in my room

Trust me on, this valve cover looks bad but once the alternator is on you cant see anything. The heads are AFR 210 with 1.6RR and a cam that has close to .600 lift and I never had and clearance problems. The valve covers also clear the alternator. The hammer and torch seemed like the best solution because I dirent have to buy a bracket to relocate the alternator or compressor. Its a direct bolt on with no modification the your ac/alternator and I saved about $175 for the relocation brackets and most important, the head ache.