PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can someone email me their stock factory tune uploaded from predator?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone email me their stock factory tune uploaded from predator?

Well it's a long story but my car's pcm tuning is out of whack . I'm wondering, is it possible to upload and email the saved stock factory tune from someone else's diablosport predator and download it onto my own predator unit? My car is a 2002 coupe A4 and I'm desperately trying to avoid going to the dealer for a pcm reflash. The problem is the tuning that was on my car's pcm originally before i purchased the diablosport was from a 1999 Camaro which is making my car run terrible. What happened was a friend of mine had loaded his custom tune onto my car which actually seemed to work fine for awhile until the car started running lean. I tried to get him to change my settings back to stock but he no longer owns his unit (so my stock tuning is now lost ) and I just received mine for Christmas. It looks to me if you download Diablosport's predator pc interface 1.08 from diablosport.com you can upload a vehicle backup file to your computer. If someone with an 01-03 vette can do that for me and email it I'll pledge my undying allegiance to you haha! My email is reaganbennos@yahoo.com. Thanks
Old 12-27-2006, 07:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't know if that's possible - first thing your new Predator is going to ask you to do is upload the stock factory tune? I'd bite the bullet and have it flashed to stock.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm me your Vin number, ill send one over for you.