General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Sorry Corey

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 05:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry Corey

Well Corey (ws98ta) drove 187 miles today to see the Formula for a possible trade of his 2000 Durango. When I test drove his Durango the solenoid for the trans went out and it wouldn't shift out of second gear. Needless to say.. that killed the deal, but I wanted to say that Corey and his wife seem like good people. I feel bad that they had so much time involved plus gas money, plus repairs (we found a shop that fixxed it today to get them home).
They really seemed to like the bird and I felt bad for them. I hate to see someone have such bad luck. I hope you get you a LS1 soon Corey. Hang in there! Jerry
Old 01-06-2007, 06:21 PM
11 Second Club

Well we made it home! Thank you for all your help and time, You and Jenny we very nice!
It drove fine the rest of the way home.
That will be a trip i won't forget. 30 mph down a 4 lane highway with the flashers on to the great town of Mt. Orab, Oh. Boyds tranmission had it fixed in less than 30 mins.(or else it was free) To bad it didn't happened a little closer to home .
That pretty much tells me that i will never own another dodge! (wanna buy a pt crusier turbo convert.?) lol.
Well it really sucks that it had to happen at that very moment because i really liked your forumla but i guess its not ment to be.
Maybe in a few years the planets will realign and i will have another shot at reclaiming and ls1 car.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

A Durango with trans problems?!? Just kidding. Don't worry there are plenty more F-Bods out there
Old 01-06-2007, 07:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ws98ta
That will be a trip i won't forget. 30 mph down a 4 lane highway with the flashers on to the great town of Mt. Orab, Oh. To bad it didn't happened a little closer to home .
That pretty much tells me that i will never own another dodge! (wanna buy a pt crusier turbo convert.?) lol.
Well it really sucks that it had to happen at that very moment because i really liked your forumla but i guess its not ment to be.
Corey,
I'm glad to hear you got home. If it hadn't reminded me why I swore to never again buy a Dodge in the first place I'd probably go ahead and do the deal now that it's fixed. I guess they call 'em Dodge in the first place.... cuz you should avoid them. Again I'm sorry it went down that way. We were really hoping to do the deal and get something we could fit the family in. That solenoid going out in the first 5 seconds told me to reconsider. I just want you to know I feel your pain.
Thank you for your kind words about me, Jenny, and the Formula and good luck to you on your LS1 quest. It will happen sooner than you think. You are just bummed out from a bad day. Maybe we'll work something out at a later time if ours doesn't sell. You and your wife please take care. Jerry
Old 01-06-2007, 07:44 PM
TECH Addict

Thanks.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Shackleford
Thanks.
HUH???
Old 01-06-2007, 09:02 PM
11 Second Club

thanks. Maybe we can work something out with the van. Or maybe i will find a dodge person to sell the durango to. But till then good good luck with the new baby i heard those can be a handfull. even more than a durango.lol.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:06 PM
On The Tree

Of All Things To Read A Thread Where People Have/ Had Respect For One Another Whats This Board Coming To
Old 01-06-2007, 09:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by faust
Of All Things To Read A Thread Where People Have/ Had Respect For One Another Whats This Board Coming To
It turns out that there is at least some good left in the world. Plus, Corey doesn't drive a mustang! He's a good guy
Old 01-06-2007, 10:21 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

I moved this to the Member Feedback once already today: https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/635933-sorry-corey.html