Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Track to come to San Jose possibly..

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 03:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Track to come to San Jose possibly..

reposted from another board forum

so I had my meeting, and we are shooting for an opening in june. we find out in feb where it will be. we are starting a race league, and you will travel to other cities with your car and race other people in similar programs, and win $$. we will have a NO TOLERANCE policy, so no burnouts, no drama, etc.
i know this is a little vague, but we will have a press release in (hopefully) 2 weeks (waiting on our sponsor's money to start coming in, so that we know for sure we have it) and in our article it will have much more infor for everyone. we still could use the sigs in helping with the placement of the track, so anyone who hasn't signed still can, and anyone who knows shops or whatever that can host them we'd appreciate it. ALSO if anyone wants to write letters to the city council in support of this, it gives us a better chance at some good land for this. if anyone wants info on what to do with the letters or anything please feel free to pm me.

*****UPDATE*****

just a little update for everyone. we have started getting our formal letters of support from city council. we need 6 of 10 and are well on our way for that. we have insurance for up to a 1/4 track and as long as the city planners give us land for that, then that is what it will be. location is not decided yet.

again reposted from another site im a member on.. i personaly cant give any guarentee on this... but we have been signign papers since last year from when i came into all this and now it seem like it is all payign off... so yea..
Old 01-08-2007, 09:57 AM
lm7
TECH Fanatic

where can i sign?
Old 01-08-2007, 02:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

let me se where the next signing is.. I dont know if we need any more signatures... It is pretty concrete that the track is approved... now its just where its gogin to be...
Old 01-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Teching In

Cool

where do i get more info on the signing for the track
Old 01-12-2007, 12:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

youll can go to dunlop tires on blossom hill and winfield across from oakridge mall or i belive even speed merchant off of san carlos
Old 01-12-2007, 12:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

yea john has it.. off those two locations.. and if that doesnt work.. then shoot me a pm and we can get somethign together... but as i know it know the track is official its coming.. and now its only where its going to be.. so keep ur ears open to hopefully havign the track in san jose area..
Old 01-12-2007, 04:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast