Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

pat2000jade or exhaust system... where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 07:52 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post pat2000jade or exhaust system... where are you?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/626836-magnaflow-dual-exhaust.html

Payment sent 12/24, got a couple delays, and then have not heard from you since 12/30. Tried contacting you multiple times since then. What's going on? We're into the third week and still no sign of an update, tracking numbers, or an exhaust system. Get back to me man.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:00 PM
12 Second Club

Don't let the sale date pass 40 days.

@ 45 days, you'll no longer be able to get a reffund through PayPal, is that's how you paid for it.
That's how 98slowt/a screwed me =\
Old 01-09-2007, 02:03 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, I looked around Paypal and read some of their stuff, so I already opened up a case and sent an additional message to the seller. Thanks for the tip.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:15 AM
On The Tree

I think this guy just took my money and left.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:32 AM
On The Tree

Nicole Garcia, please answer up as to why you are not communicating. I still have not heard from you since 12/30/2007. I am requesting a full refund at this point. I am no longer interested in receiving product from you as a result of your negligence to follow through with a smooth transaction. I will escalate this dispute to Paypal if I do not hear back in a timely manner.
This is my second communication via Paypal's resolution center.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:35 PM
TECH Veteran

It does appear the only recourse is through PayPal.

Seller had 1 post. It would have been prudent to get a phone number for their workplace (and calling in advance to talk with them about the purchase) including the residential address that can be looked up on Google to make sure it existed (advanced search would give names of individuals living there at no fee).

Hopefully there will be money to refund from PayPal but stick with it, there are many who have gotten most if not all money back after a few months.

Wish there was more I could do but unfortunately there is little to go on as the member was here and gone.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:11 PM
On The Tree

Escalated to Paypal claims service, left negative feedback.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:03 PM
12 Second Club

I only buy things from lagit members.. Always research them before buying! Sometimes a good deal is to good to be true..
Old 01-24-2007, 02:04 PM
On The Tree

Sent some PMs to the two people he previously traded with here on LS1tech, hopefully I can find out some more... :shrug:
Old 01-29-2007, 11:36 AM
On The Tree

owner of the paypal account appears to be soneone other than the seller. i communicated with the apologetic third party and they are willing to return the money; looks like i have to sit tight at see if it comes back. :crosses fingers:
Old 01-29-2007, 01:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Is the "third party" the seller? Please be more clear, we need to know if the seller in this case ever resolved the other transactions and could have been a previously banned member.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Whoops. Let me start over. I was trying not to mention names just yet until I had all information available, and wasn't sure if it was ethical to put real names without permission.

The paypal user to whom I sent money to appears to be a third party that was used by the seller for the transaction as I requested the use Paypal Verified. It appears that after I sent the money, one or both things happened:

1. The Paypal user did not tell the seller that I sent money (inference as to why the seller said "TTT" in the thread and didn't seem to know that I sent payment)

2. The seller got the money, and then just didn't do anything at all, leaving the Paypal user to get screwed when I submitted a claim.

I was able to speak on the phone with the Paypal user and that third party person was apologetic. The party explained that she did not use paypal much, and that she was unaware that the seller had never shipped the exhaust system. I was offered a refund, which I am currently waiting on. Hopefully I get things back quick.

Quick Reply: pat2000jade or exhaust system... where are you?