Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stolen: jesel mohawk rockers for ET 245 heads

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Stolen: jesel mohawk rockers for ET 245 heads

There was a break in at the machine shop I use, Hans Feustal Racing Engines. Several BBC's were stolen...not typical stuff either...732's, etc..

Hans is building my 396 and was going to put it together this week and just noticed, they stole my rockers. I seriously doubt they knew what they are for, but if you come across a good deal on a set of rockers for these heads, please let me know. I don't imagine too many sets of these rockers have been sold, so hopefully they will show up.

thanks
Scott
Old 01-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Banned - Ed Curtis aka EDC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
There was a break in at the machine shop I use, Hans Feustal Racing Engines. Several BBC's were stolen...not typical stuff either...732's, etc..

Hans is building my 396 and was going to put it together this week and just noticed, they stole my rockers. I seriously doubt they knew what they are for, but if you come across a good deal on a set of rockers for these heads, please let me know. I don't imagine too many sets of these rockers have been sold, so hopefully they will show up.

thanks
Scott
TTT for you Scott.

There is a reward for the return of the engines.

re: speedtalk.com
Old 01-10-2007, 07:32 PM
TECH Resident

I will keep an eye out on ebay for them....
Old 01-10-2007, 08:24 PM
10 Second Club

Sorry to hear that man. I will keep an eye out as well.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People who steal belongings like this need to be shot. I dont care if my hobby was gardening and they stole plants out of my yard, I would shoot them. Thousands and thousands of dollars in automotive items would definately get broken knee caps, busted ribs, and then a bullet to the head. Pretty sure they have no idea what the rockers are for, unless they are engraved on the rocker body. These idiots are stealing them just for the sake of stealing them. I hope you find the individual(s) responsible and give them a little backyard justice.