Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Juiced - I want a refund!!

Old 01-11-2007, 09:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Arrow Juiced - I want a refund!!

Since you ignore my PM's I have filed a paypal claim. I want a refund since you sent me imcomplete/incorrect goods.

For those reading, Juiced said he was selling ARP head studs for an LT1. I asked if they were the allen head design. He said yes. I paypaled him and he sent the ARP stuff. I open the box and only 10 out of 34 are allen head studs and I only received 32 nuts and 27 washers. I am a long time member on this board and many others and I am pretty pissed off. I want a refund and I will ship your stuff back at my cost

Jon
Old 01-11-2007, 01:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Providing the link of "for sale" would be helpful.
Old 01-11-2007, 01:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Providing the link of "for sale" would be helpful.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/614348-f-body-parts-lt1-partout.html
Old 01-11-2007, 03:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Did you get the pictures? I wonder if he
A: had no idea what "hex" means
B: got lazy and didn't count what he had, shipped it

Let me see when he has been on and send a pm.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Did you get the pictures? I wonder if he
A: had no idea what "hex" means
B: got lazy and didn't count what he had, shipped it

Let me see when he has been on and send a pm.
If you read the post I linked he knew what the Allen head was and I bypassed the pics and stated as long as it had all the hardware. I pm'd him and he replied... but then hasnt replied to the following 3 pm's over the course of the last few weeks. here is our pm's in which he responded quickly:

Originally Posted by Juiced
As far as i saw the ones i checked had the allen screws,

i'll go ahead and get the missing washers and nuts out to you, beofre i shipped them i made sure to count all the nuts, bolts and washers.

Originally Posted by RealQuick
Here's your shipping info, thanks

1z72e48e0374267825
Just a reminder for me, these are for an LT1 correct?
correct
I got the ARP hardware yesterday, but there are some concerns. Is there a reason only 10 studs have the allen on them, and the rest are plain studs? Also the hardware is incomplete... I have all 34 studs, only 32 nuts, and only 27 washers. I got to say, I am a little dissapointed here when I thought I was getting all the hardware and thinking all the studs have the allen heads.

Jon
Old 01-11-2007, 04:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Seller Catagory: Lazy
Continue with the paypal dispute, I will continue to see if he will respond to pm sent.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Seller Catagory: Lazy
Continue with the paypal dispute, I will continue to see if he will respond to pm sent.
Paypal wont do anything because I received the shipment, despite the goods not being complete. I will have to go thru my crdit card company...

He should be banned if he doesnt fix this, especially since he sells a shitload of stuff on this site. I have been waiting a month and he just doesnt respond, but he's on everyday and posts stuff to sell...
Old 01-12-2007, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

The Studs are exactly how they come from ARP the ones i picked up had them, sorry i didn't take the time to check all 30something studs (i guess that is my fault),

As far as them not being complete i pulled them off the motor and placed them in the ARP box, when i shipped them they were complete, For all i know you realized you have to lower the motor to install the studs and don't want to go through it.....
a case of buyers remorse maybe?

I have sold many things on this board and corvette forum and have never had a problem before...... i'm not about to start now over a 100 set of studs

2 other members on here purchased the QA1's (my mistake) that i had for sale, they got shipped and the memebr asked where they where, as soon as i realized what had happened (hard to keep track of who is buying what when you are parting out a car) i refunded him his money right away......

So yeah......
Old 01-12-2007, 01:55 PM
TECH Junkie

The Studs are exactly how they come from ARP the ones i picked up had them, sorry i didn't take the time to check all 30something studs (i guess that is my fault),

As far as them not being complete i pulled them off the motor and placed them in the ARP box, when i shipped them they were complete, For all i know you realized you have to lower the motor to install the studs and don't want to go through it.....
a case of buyers remorse maybe?

I have sold many things on this board and corvette forum and have never had a problem before...... i'm not about to start now over a 100 set of studs

2 other members on here purchased the QA1's (my mistake) that i had for sale, they got shipped and the memebr asked where they where, as soon as i realized what had happened (hard to keep track of who is buying what when you are parting out a car) i refunded him his money right away......

So yeah......
If I wanted reqular hex studs squinn on cz28.com would have sold them to me for $50 shipped. I paid more expecting to get ALL allen head studs. YOU DID NOT SEND COMPLETE PARTS TO ME. I am missing 7 washers and 2 nuts.

I have dealth with many people and have been a long time member to fbody.com, cz28.com and ls1tech.com and never had a problem before this. Buyers remorse I am doing a 383ci T88 setup... I need head studs... preferably allen headed ones like YOU SAID YOU WERE SELLING and prefereable ones with all the hardware. I want a refund plain and simple.

Last edited by RealQuick; 01-13-2007 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Okay, here is a solution:

BUYER: ship back the studs and washers

SELLER: refund the purchase price in full, half now, half when you recieve the studs and washers.

Deal?
Old 01-12-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

MODERATOR EDIT:

We do not ban people for being lazy and it is not your call to ask for that.

Now check your sig line, it has too many lines of text.
Thank You

Last edited by GEARHED; 01-12-2007 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Thanks Mike.

Gearhead, I have no problem with this. I expected allen head studs for ease of installation/removal and 10 out 34 have them That right there warrants the refund. He will not concede that there is missing hardware, but he knows only a small percent of the studs were allen head. Christ I am even covering the shipping back
Old 01-12-2007, 02:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Thanks Mike.

Gearhead, I have no problem with this. I expected allen head studs for ease of installation/removal and 10 out 34 have them That right there warrants the refund. He will not concede that there is missing hardware, but he knows only a small percent of the studs were allen head. Christ I am even covering the shipping back
I do understand you are paying shipping back - we can only hope the seller is a stand up person and will refund that as well.

For now, lets see if we can get you a refund of what you paid for the sale.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Thanks Aaron and John for the feedback.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:25 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ok he got those head studs off of me, it was my old motor and i just gave him the block with the studs still in it, i gave him and counted all the nuts and washers and they were all there, i do not know what happened during transit, or what "you are trying to pull", but all the hardware was there. as far as the allen heads, i remember having a partial amount of the studs having this, but not all. i feel you are trying to get a free set of head studs off of juiced, and me as a witness i know what was sent. send him back the parts, and he will give you a full refund upon receiving of the parts.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
ok he got those head studs off of me, it was my old motor and i just gave him the block with the studs still in it, i gave him and counted all the nuts and washers and they were all there, i do not know what happened during transit, or what "you are trying to pull", but all the hardware was there. as far as the allen heads, i remember having a partial amount of the studs having this, but not all. i feel you are trying to get a free set of head studs off of juiced, and me as a witness i know what was sent. send him back the parts, and he will give you a full refund upon receiving of the parts.
Obviously you dont know what was sent out... missing washer and nuts I can find on my own, but only 10 out of 34 are Allen heads studs... free head studs yeah thats my plan. Did you also know that one stud has buggered up threads on the end? Not a biggie since the thread can be rechased.

I opted for Allen head studs for ease of removal and install... I could have purchased regular ARP head studs for alot less. As far as dropping the motor for removal of studs like Juiced said, I have to drop the motor just to pull the intake due to my Accel Gen rear distributor.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Junkie

I want to send them back so I can buy a complete allen head stud kit (all 34 allen head studs which I thought I was getting). I need an address to send these to...

Last edited by GEARHED; 01-13-2007 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Lets stick to the resolution process
Old 01-13-2007, 05:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Any chance you still have the box they were shipped in? May have an address on there if they didn't put yours on as the shipper

If you have the sellers phone number, try calling and still send a pm for it. Never give up on those avenues of contact as well until this is resolved.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:45 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sleeperZ96BT
Good luck getting this resolved John. $100 or not, John deserves the product he bought or a refund, and he seems more than willing to work out a deal here with a lack of interest in Juiced's part.

Good luck with the claim on Paypal!
claim was dismissed by paypal probadly because lack of proof of anything, i believe this guy is not being upfront a honest, juiced and myself have a excellent traders rating, why would juiced all of a sudden just dick a guy out of couple pieces of a $100 stud kit?? send the crap back, get your refund, and shut up already......
Old 01-16-2007, 08:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
claim was dismissed by paypal probadly because lack of proof of anything, i believe this guy is not being upfront a honest, juiced and myself have a excellent traders rating, why would juiced all of a sudden just dick a guy out of couple pieces of a $100 stud kit?? send the crap back, get your refund, and shut up already......
Hmm... lets see here, you and juiced admit that they werent ALL Allen head studs when I was told in his thread that were... thats why I want a refund. YOU ADMIT THAT THEY WERENT ALL ALLEN HEAD STUDS... and I am being dishonest AND they are missing hardware... you admit to giving him the block and hardware still attached... obviously you dont know what happened after that.

Jon

Search this Thread