Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

alan2000T/A, aztectt, kpowr82, stangkllr, tomzwheels, GMMG

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 10:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up alan2000T/A, aztectt, kpowr82, stangkllr, tomzwheels, GMMG

alan2000T/A
AWESOME SELLER, he went through a lot of trouble to ship me a GMMG exhaust, gave me great advice on modifying to fit my car right. I got it on time undamaged (it was packaged VERY well) Can't say enough about the transaction! Unfortunately, my car was damaged on the rear end and that poor exhaust is almost toast....

white.lightning
Andy is a great seller, he had his product packaged at the UPS store ready to go when he posted the thread, SS Spoiler arrived undamaged, it was insured, and was at my door step the beginning of the following week! Thanks!

kpowr82
Matt is a great seller, very polite and sent some great pictures and responded fast and got them product shipped fast! Got a great set of leather seat covers! great price!

stangkllr
fast responder! had no problems with throwing in some associated parts! package in transit, will update, but I'm satisfied so far! Thanks! And nice car!
Set of really nice complete front seats, ebony leather!

aztectt
REALLY FAST....shipped product next day, steering wheel, ac switches, and headlight switches, got in the beginning of next week, THANKS! GREAT PRICE!

tomzwheels
sponsor, the customer support was kick ***, I got my wheels a day faster than the quoted shipping time. EXCELLENT PRICE (november special on ZR-1s)

GMMG
sponsor, okay this is an elite company to me and they have one of the coolest products ever, fast shipping and a great price!!! GP! Really fast shipping!

I love the people and companies in this community, they are great and really take their time. I guess when it's a small community that is spread out people really put quality into their transactions and with sponsors, their products. I'm satisfied for sure!

Cullen

Last edited by sapper_daddy; 01-12-2007 at 12:06 PM.