Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

emmisions????????????help

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 09:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default emmisions????????????help

when taking off the emmisions what are the plus's and minus's of doin this and what kind of effect does it have on the fuel mileage????thanks for the help in advance..
Old 01-17-2007, 06:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well the emmiissions...will have pretty much no effect on gas mileage really...its all in the tune and add ons that will effect that. It way make your gas mileage vary by such a small amount it would never cross your mind. The advantage...easy....it just looks better without it. A LOT less clutter...just seems to smooth it out. I know the earlier LS1's had more emmissions than the later years....it seems they didnt effect anything gas mileage wise. So I would say all its for is to get all that crap off the top of the motor...make it look good....and dont see any issues with gas mileage.

J-
Old 01-17-2007, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

sweet thanks man just wondering casue i just got my harness from jared at current performance and had emmisions took off before really asking about it..thats a releaf i read alot about peep takeing it off but never knew what it did and or cause..so thats good and thank you again

Quick Reply: emmisions????????????help