Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

fog lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fog lights

hey guys, i was looking around to see how to change the fog lights, but i couldnt find anythign on it, i had a midnight shift last night and im a little tired, maybe i just missed if, if so, i appologize. anyways, whats the easiest way to go about changing the fog lights...looks like i almost have to take the bumper off ...thanks for the input and sorry for the nOObness

brad
Old 01-21-2007, 05:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I turned on my lights (so they pop up) and reached down behind it with the hood up. I got down to it just fine and got it out. getting back in was the tricky part. Good luck.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:43 PM
12 Second Club

You can get the them from underneith the car. Mine are currently out, i lost a lens when i hit some rubber coming back from the track so they needed to be replaced. I took them out and never got around to buying new ones yet, course the cars in hibernation for another 4 months so i have time. I dont remember exact steps but you can do it without them, i did. wasnt the hardest thing by far ive done on this car, should take you 15mins or so.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Going from underneath you have the bumber to mess with as long as the radiator plastic connected by a push screw. I found it really easy to do it from the top..
Old 01-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Launching!

thx for the info guys, i was thinking to go from the top as well, just wanted the best way to do it. it snowed today so i'll probably do it tomorrow...thx again guys!!

Quick Reply: fog lights