Negative Trader Feedback - Lethal_WS6- ANYBODY?? :ADDED TO OFFICIAL BAD TRADER LIST

EvilBLK02TA
01-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Lethal_WS6 Has anyone heard anything from this guy lately?? I purchased Headers and a Y pipe from him a few days ago This Thread (http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=642435) . Turns out another member (Chris1313) also bought the same set and sent him money also :bang: He was really good to deal with at first answering my questions and PM'in me back in a timely manner but as soon as I sent him paypal (saturday), that was it. I havent heard back from him since. He was supposed to send them out monday morning and send me a tracking #, of which I dont have. I've been very patient and have PM'd him a few times. The money (used PAYPAL) was charged to my account on tuesday and its now wed night. What can I do to get my money back cuz I think myself and Chris1313 have gotten scammed. Let me know any info you may have on this guy and whether or not I've got a chance at get my money back. Thanks.
Adam

Zangel
01-24-2007, 10:41 PM
I sent him an email letting him know that a response is needed. If you do not hear back from him soon, I would suggest filing a complaint with Paypal. When you log in to the Paypal site, click on the "resolution center" link. Click "report a problem" and it will walk you through the steps. You have 45 days from the date of payment to request a refund.

EvilBLK02TA
01-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks Zangel, I already did the whole paypal claim thing. It just sucks that there are people out there like this!!! It goes to show, you cant trust anyone these days.

Zangel
01-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Thanks Zangel, I already did the whole paypal claim thing. It just sucks that there are people out there like this!!! It goes to show, you cant trust anyone these days.

Good to hear. Well, if he doesn't respond by the end of next week, let me know.

Herper84
01-25-2007, 05:44 PM
I too sent him some money for his cam. I haven't heard anything from him either.

Zangel
01-25-2007, 06:24 PM
I too sent him some money for his cam. I haven't heard anything from him either.

Did you pay via Paypal? If so, file for a refund immediately!

Herper84
01-25-2007, 06:45 PM
I did use paypal. I will file. By the way Lethal_WS6 is either Colton Vincent of Elk Grove, CA or his brother. Either way they have had access to the internet as of today per their myspace accounts.

EvilBLK02TA
01-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Herper84, another member "Chris1313" had also purchased the same cam as you as well as the same headers as myself. Basically, two people bought the headers, and two people bought the cam.... Odd dont you think. Anyways, I talked to paypal today, again, and they have all the info and if he doesnt respond back to me in 10 days im getting my money back. I recommend you file a complaint immediately. Yes, the name colton vincent popped up under my account for him also. Either way, another guy to watch out for (his brother "I think!!!") is "radz282003". Atleast the picture I got of the headers is the same one as he talks about trying to sell awhile back (did a search for post/threads involving him). Just letting you all know. I guess the old phrase, "Buyer Beware" plays a role afterall.

Herper84
01-25-2007, 09:18 PM
I looked at his feedback and all 13 of them were 100% positive!? Should I turn this into a claim or leave it as an arbitration?

Herper84
01-25-2007, 11:51 PM
When I asked for a sound clip of the cam that he was selling Lethal_WS6 sent me a clip from Cameron's black SS.

LS1Tech Perp
Lethal_WS6
25 y/o Ė possibly Kevin?
AIM Sick_SS
5GWP404 (black or dark colored SS) as seen here supposedly containing cam
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1266609130 but is actually Cameronís (see below)
Also has WikdWS6ís car visible in same video

Name on Paypal account that money was sent to
Colton Vincent (Kevinís brother)
18 y/o
Elk Grove, CA
Has 01 juiced (150 shot) Mustang GT
Myspace.com/coltonsprofile
Usernames:
just2sick point
stangkid607
just2sick01
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/member.php?u=21271
http://sacfbodyz.com/

Owner of email account Paypal was sent to
Kevin Vincent (Coltonís brother)
25 y/o
Elk Grove/Sacremento area
WikdWS6 (username same as paypal email address)
Black 2000 WS6 with WikdWS6 license plate
Usernames:
WikdWS6
Sacstangs
Sacstangs01
Kevs00ws6
AIM Sacstangs01 Ė this username is the same as http://forums.modulardepot.com/members/sacstangs01.html which lists a juiced 01 GT
http://profiles.yahoo.com/TommyH281
Possibly gave the GT to his brother?
http://community.webshots.com/user/kevs01gt
Has/had both a
01 Mustang GT license 4SUW817
And a 00 WS6. Even pictures them in same garage.
Kevin (as in profiles.yahoo.com/juiced01gt Ė Colton has a juiced 01 GT)
Myspace.com/march05
Had www.myspace.com/wikdWS6 but now deleted
Had www.myspace.com/kevs00ws6 but now deleted
Also ties WikdWS6 (Kevin?) and Colton Vincentís cars together together - http://www.stangsource.com/profile.cgi?member=2049
Lists 2000 WS6 and 01GT

Shared AIM name with Kevin on one of his forum profiles
Keith (?)
Sacstangs Administrator
Sacstangs username, Sacstang01 AIM same as Kevinís AIM name
Also tied to Colton via buddy list
25 yo
í03 Cobra
Myspace.com/sacstangs

Black SS in cam video actually belongs to this person
Cameron
Sacfbodyz
Fair Oaks, CA
Myspace.com/nemoissick
License plate on his site matches license in video (5GWP404)

Herper84
01-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Here's (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1266609130) the video Lethal_WS6 sent to me. As you can see in the video the plate on the black T/A it says "wickedws6", Lethal_WS6 actually claims his car is the SS.
If you look at the plate number on the SS it matches Cameron's.

Zangel
01-26-2007, 07:44 AM
I sent him an email, but he hasn't responded. You only have 45 days to file for a refund through Paypal. I would suggest not passing this date because you will have no other options. Obviously something has happened and he has decided to ignore the requests sent to him so far. I would suggest filing and if he responds within the 10 days allowed to him by Paypal, everything will be figured out. If he does not respond, you will get your money back.

chrs1313
01-26-2007, 12:41 PM
well looks like the total is up to 5 people now...looks like we were all taken haven't heard from him since sunday and as the days go on i get another pm from another member saying that they bought something from him...i did the whole deal though the headers, y and cam...the cam was for me and the headers for a friend that is the main reason i was even looking...just got my claim in with paypal we shall see what happens...if nothing with paypal i will have to hit up the credit card company...:bang:

f'n aholes ruin it for everyone else

Ws6man2000
01-26-2007, 12:57 PM
ya he got me too, i bought the headers, y pipe,catback and some other items from him as well... My options are kind of limited because i am currently in iraq, but i did file a dispute and i will go ahead and do the refund then i will lose a lot of money if this falls through and i will flip out

mzoomora
01-26-2007, 04:01 PM
He got me a couple of months ago. Bought some speakers, when they got here they were damaged. Told me that he would refund the money, he had positive feedback, so I gave him a chance. Never saw the money, he stopped responding to PM's after a couple of weeks, and that was it. For a while I was keeping a eye out for posts of his, but stopped because he stopped posting for a long time, looks like hes back.

Herper84
01-26-2007, 05:13 PM
MOERATOR EDIT:
Posting IP addy does not do much good in open forum. Send through email or pm to others who have a claim against seller.

mvvette97
01-26-2007, 08:28 PM
ok guys, who bought my LS6 intake? :cry: This asshole sent me a pm about the intake because he said the original guy backed out on the deal.

mvvette97
01-26-2007, 08:29 PM
;)what is his myspace page address?

camscam02
01-26-2007, 09:00 PM
woh woh woh what is up with my name getting popped up in this!

I am cameron with the black SS in the big cams video along with Kevin's car the 00 Ws6!?

what is up here i know kevin if there is anything i can do!

mvvette97
01-26-2007, 09:32 PM

I am cameron with the black SS in the big cams video along with Kevin's car the 00 Ws6!?

what is up here i know kevin if there is anything i can do!So is Kevin Lethal_ws6? All I know is that whoever Lethal_ws6 is a scammer. He ripped me off of an intake and sounds like alot of other people as well. :mad: :bigun2:

Cali SS
01-26-2007, 10:01 PM
You could find Lethal WS6 (aka Kevin) on Norcal-LS1.com. Looks like he bought some new TT2's with the money he scammed.

Some of you should register over there and post this thread too.

steele
01-26-2007, 10:02 PM

what is up here i know kevin if there is anything i can do!What Herper84 was saying was that when he asked Lethal_WS6 for a sound clip of the cam he was selling, what he sent was a video of your car. He also specifically stated that the car in the video (with your license plate) was his.

The money went to a Colton Vincent in Elk Grove, using WikdWS6 as his hotmail username, which incidentally is the username as well as vanity plate of his brother, Kevin. So it would appear that either Colton, Kevin, or both are in on this.

steele
01-26-2007, 10:05 PM
ok guys, who bought my LS6 intake? :cry: This asshole sent me a pm about the intake because he said the original guy backed out on the deal. Man, I wish I lived closer to him so I could give him a swift kick in the balls :(Did your deal go the same way - as soon as you sent the money he just disappeared?

mvvette97
01-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Did your deal go the same way - as soon as you sent the money he just disappeared?Yep. I was supposed to get a fedex tracking number and nothing happend. He sent me a pm because I was looking for an intake, he said the other guy didn't have the money. This is what he said.
Still interested ? previous buyer doesnt have the money turns out ..

250 shipped.. how bout it

mvvette97
01-26-2007, 10:12 PM
then he said this.........i bought it new at SDPC, it only has 2500 miles that I put on it .. had to sell my car due to family reasons. there is no carbon build up,Gaskets are still firm and reusable.. its a nice piece, just need to pay off the credit card at this point . so 250 shipped

My paypal is wikdws6@hotmail.com

steele
01-26-2007, 10:14 PM
Yep, the Norcal-LS1 forum confirms that Lethal_WS6 is Kevin, as if there wasn't enough proof already (see here (http://www.norcal-ls1.com/forum/showthread.php?p=475548#post475548) ). Go say hi.

steele
01-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Cool, looks like mvvette97 has already started a thread on there - link (http://www.norcal-ls1.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52758)
If you guys make enough of a scene over there maybe you'll find someone that knows Kevin that can help resolve this.

EvilBLK02TA
01-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Seems to be people over there on that site are getting scammed too, (even people serving our country for god sakes) we should hunt this kid down..... After I get my money back first though! What a punk, I hope he knows that he can get arrested for this!

EvilBLK02TA
01-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Theres even more threads about him selling parts to people, just browse under his name! Everyone watchout!!! And I wouldnt deal with anyone who even knows the kid, cuz obviously they know what hes doing!

mvvette97
01-26-2007, 10:29 PM
I posted over there a few min ago. I also found his newest post about him selling some rins or something. I was sure to be nice and put the link in his post.

EvilBLK02TA
01-26-2007, 10:34 PM
yeah thats they guy (in armed forces) whos about to get jacked...nice work

mvvette97
01-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Somebody was asking about an IP address, well here it is The IP Address is: 74.37.114.75. The host name is: 74-37-114-75.dsl1.ekgv.ca.frontiernet.net.
I got this from a helpful guy on the other forum I just posted on.

TOO Z MAXX
01-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Hey guys I am an officer at NorCal-LS1.com. I want to thank you for posting up the info on our site. This guy is in no way associated with our club. He will be banned and I will do whatever I can to find out some info on this deadbeat. Feel free to send me a PM with any info that might help me find out about this guy. I live about 30 minutes from Elk Grove and I wouldnt have a problem tracking this guy down. It really sucks we have people like this in the world and I would like to put this assclown in jail. I know what its like to get ripped off and I feel your pain.

mvvette97
01-26-2007, 11:24 PM
Hey guys I am an officer at NorCal-LS1.com and a mod here. I want to thank you for posting up the info on our site. This guy is in no way associated with our club. He will be banned and I will do whatever I can to find out some info on this deadbeat. Feel free to send me a PM with any info that might help me find out about this guy. I live about 30 minutes from Elk Grove and I wouldnt have a problem tracking this guy down. It really sucks we have people like this in the world and I would l;ike to put this assclown in jail. I know what its like to get ripped off and I feel your pain.well, this is the first for me to get ripped by a forum member. I have never met a bad person on any of the forums till now. Oh, when I posted it over there I couldn't help to have a monster of a smile on my face :)

TOO Z MAXX
01-26-2007, 11:49 PM
I dug up this email on him. I am not sure if you guys have this email or not. sacstang01@hotmail.com

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 12:16 AM
I dug up this email on him. I am not sure if you guys have this email or not. sacstang01@hotmail.comI just tried it and it just came back to me. I tried a couple more that he has had and they all must me deleted or closed

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 12:34 AM
When I asked for a sound clip of the cam that he was selling Lethal_WS6 sent me a clip from Cameron's black SS.

LS1Tech Perp
Lethal_WS6
25 y/o Ė possibly Kevin?
AIM Sick_SS
5GWP404 (black or dark colored SS) as seen here supposedly containing cam
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1266609130 but is actually Cameronís (see below)
Also has WikdWS6ís car visible in same video

Name on Paypal account that money was sent to
18 y/o
Elk Grove, CA
Has 01 juiced (150 shot) Mustang GT
Myspace.com/coltonsprofile
Usernames:
just2sick point
stangkid607
just2sick01
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/member.php?u=21271
http://sacfbodyz.com/

Owner of email account Paypal was sent to
Kevin Vincent (Coltonís brother)
25 y/o
Elk Grove/Sacremento area
WikdWS6 (username same as paypal email address)
Black 2000 WS6 with WikdWS6 license plate
Usernames:
WikdWS6
Sacstangs
Sacstangs01
Kevs00ws6
AIM Sacstangs01 Ė this username is the same as http://forums.modulardepot.com/members/sacstangs01.html which lists a juiced 01 GT
http://profiles.yahoo.com/TommyH281
Possibly gave the GT to his brother?
http://community.webshots.com/user/kevs01gt
Has/had both a
01 Mustang GT license 4SUW817
And a 00 WS6. Even pictures them in same garage.
Kevin (as in profiles.yahoo.com/juiced01gt Ė Colton has a juiced 01 GT)
Myspace.com/march05
Had www.myspace.com/wikdWS6 but now deleted
Had www.myspace.com/kevs00ws6 but now deleted
Also ties WikdWS6 (Kevin?) and Colton Vincentís cars together together - http://www.stangsource.com/profile.cgi?member=2049
Lists 2000 WS6 and 01GT

Shared AIM name with Kevin on one of his forum profiles
Keith (?)
Sacstangs Administrator
Sacstangs username, Sacstang01 AIM same as Kevinís AIM name
Also tied to Colton via buddy list
25 yo
í03 Cobra
Myspace.com/sacstangs

Black SS in cam video actually belongs to this person
Cameron
Sacfbodyz
Fair Oaks, CA
Myspace.com/nemoissick
License plate on his site matches license in video (5GWP404)For some reason I can't find any of these myspace names

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 01:03 AM
I found out that Colton is self employed. He calls his buisness Coltrolion Customs in Elk Grove Cali. Not sure about Kevin

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 01:44 AM
I found some good info on this guy. Here it is. Kevin Vincent
5127 Surreyglen Way
Elk Grove, CA 95758

his phone number is 916- 833- 7300..

steele
01-27-2007, 02:31 AM
Just a thought, but there's always the possibility that someone else was/is using Kevin's account/accounts. While I have no doubt that Kevin created the account (refers to his '00 WS6, living in the Sacramento area, etc.), there were no posts at all from 8/06 to 1/07 when suddenly the user posted a bunch of FS threads. Also the sig was changed to an NBM SS, and AIM name Sick_SS.

Only thing that wouldn't make sense is why the paypal account also used the same username as his, as well as his brother's name. Unless someone else compromised that too?

Either way, Colton or Kevin need to get on here to help clear this up.

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 02:36 AM
I agree, no matter what one of them is liable.

Ws6man2000
01-27-2007, 04:28 AM
ya this sucks, if i wasnt overseas right now i would call this guy up!!!!! am i going to even get my money back???? or am i at a total loss

EvilBLK02TA
01-27-2007, 10:53 AM
I found out that Colton is self employed. He calls his buisness Coltrolion Customs in Elk Grove Cali. Not sure about Kevin
I found some good info on this guy. Here it is.
Kevin Vincent
5127 Surreyglen Way
Elk Grove, CA 95758
his phone number is 916- 833- 7300..
I agree, no matter what one of them is liable.
All of this information can come inhandy if for some reason paypal cannot give us our money back and then we can pursue legal action and have this kid (and his brother) arrested for fraud. And Im sure we have enough info b/c of the amount of people that got scammed in such a short period.(ie. this thread and the other one on norcal)

Somebody was asking about an IP address, well here it is The IP Address is: 74.37.114.75. The host name is: 74-37-114-75.dsl1.ekgv.ca.frontiernet.net.
I got this from a helpful guy on the other forum I just posted on.
Im not a crazy computer guy, but what info can i get from this, and what exactly is it?

Either way- I want my money back, and if paypal cant do it, im going through my credit card company, and am persuing charges!!!!! :judge:

EvilBLK02TA
01-27-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey guys I am an officer at NorCal-LS1.com. I want to thank you for posting up the info on our site. This guy is in no way associated with our club. He will be banned and I will do whatever I can to find out some info on this deadbeat. Feel free to send me a PM with any info that might help me find out about this guy. I live about 30 minutes from Elk Grove and I wouldnt have a problem tracking this guy down. It really sucks we have people like this in the world. I know what its like to get ripped off and I feel your pain.
Glad to see some more help on the issue, hopefully nobody on your site has gotten ripped! There is info posted above (address, phone, etc) that can help us file with the local pd. Im sure you will see him around town also in his Black WS6 that supposedly he sold as well as with his NBN SS, and his stang. I will puruse legal action if my money is not returned via paypal and/or credit card company.

well, this is the first for me to get ripped by a forum member. I have never met a bad person on any of the forums till now.
Same here, this forum has been nothing but pure honest people who simply love their cars and this hobby and I have trusted everyone on here. I too have bought things from fellow members and it was a rewarding experience to know that there are members on here who are a man(or lady) of their word and do what the forum is here to do: HELP EACH OTHER. But until now, b/c of this one person who has ruined it for so many, Im tempted to never buy any more products from fellow members. Im pretty sure it will never come to this and that I will continue to browse the "for sale section" on a daily basis (just did this morning :) ) but its just a shame that one bad apple can ruin it for the rest of us. Anyways, I certainly have learned a lesson!
Thank you for everyones help and feedback on this issue, and Thank you to the mods and all other the good honest people on these forums who have made it what it is today. :drive: :chug:

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 11:48 AM
I just got an email for the first time from Kevin. here is what he says. Marc,

I know you shouldnt have to do this , or Have any part in this, But
since i
have no access to any of the websites this F*** sold parts on, On
ls1tech..
Could you tell some of the guys/girls who payed out and didnt receive
to
email me on this email wikdws6@hotmail.com . So i can get this
handled.
It wont let me log into my paypal , and i have received more disputes
than i
have emails from people. Thanks marc.

I am so embarrassed and Ashamed.

I think he might of sold on : ls1tech , Need2speed, and corvetteforums

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 11:51 AM
He also sent me this one............................................... ...................Hello,
Okay im going to give you the run down. Maybe we can help out eachother
here. I let my cousin Kelly who owns an 99 pewter SS use my stuff. He
came
to me and said Yo dude help me out. And ofcourse anyone would help out
there
family. So while i was out of town(still am).. I gave him my account
name
for a 3 sites, LS1TECH included. I also gave Kelly my paypal info so he
had
a way to reciece Money for his Sellings. I mean its normally harmless
right?
What are you going to do with a log in /password. And paypal is cool,
there
wasnt but 4.00 something dollars in there. And now !, im receiving
phone
calls, emails, pm's! WTF. I called Kelly and hes like excuse my
language
here..(Dont worry about it nigga, i got it ). I do not want to be int
the
middle of this BULL****. But i went out of my way for cousin, the
cousin i
hardly hang with. And i get burned. So what can i do ? .. I will make
sure
you get Your money ..

I only have limited internet access while here. . Im trying to email as
much
people as i can.
So stick with me man on this ...

-Kevin

I want to try and keep this off the boards, but thats impossible, I am
pissed i had a PERFECT reputation.. now its ruined... Like i said,
this is
the first day ive had access to my email.. You can get ahold of me on
here.
I dont know where to start, But You should start a case on paypal, Im
going
to try talken to them also, seeing if theres something they can do
about
this bulls***.
I dont even know what parts were sold of who bought what, So bare with
me
while i get caught up, I cant believe this ... I dont have access to
any
Sites right now to check shit out .. So im going to email as much as i
can..Im going to tell the other guys/girls (not sure) the same thing ..
Hopefully we can all work togethor to get this shitty situation
handled...

>From: marc vanderflught <mvvette69@yahoo.com>
>To: wikdws6@hotmail.com
>Subject: intake
>Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:43:40 -0800 (PST)
>
>hey man, just wondering when you shipped the intake? do you have a
tracking
>number? thanks...Marc

EvilBLK02TA
01-27-2007, 12:36 PM
Whether or not its true, I still dont believe him, Im dealing with paypal, and paypal only, but thanks for that tid bit of info.

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Whether or not its true, I still dont believe him, Im dealing with paypal, and paypal only, but thanks for that tid bit of info.Yep, I agree. Who knows, it could be just a cover up

EvilBLK02TA
01-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Yup, might be. Awhile back I had my Camaro up for sale on autotrader and they tried to get me on a scam back then. Where they say they'll send you a (forged) bankcheck for like 22k, then you send over your car (15k) and the remaining funds (7k) in the form of a bank check. Turns out, the check would clear your bank initially but then two weeks later after you sent out the remaining money, they come back and say the check bounced, So basically you end up keeping your car, but your out (7K). Turns out my check came from South Africa, the phone number they gave me was from Austrailia I think, and the address was somewhere in Europe. I figured it was a scam when I never comfired a deal and I was getting stuff sent to me (traced FedEX Express from S. Africa). This type of scam was up on the news a while back. My emails had broken english, things didnt make since. Im sure you heard about it. I still got all the stuff saved upstairs in my room as a little humor factor. I just thought about since I read that email he sent you with his broken english and it made me think about it. Anyways, I hope we get this resolved, b/c either way- We got scammed!!

Zangel
01-27-2007, 01:13 PM
So, did he let his cousin live at his home and use his computer? I would say allowing someone else to take over your identity is your responsibility to maintain. This username has been banned to prevent any further complications. I will research this matter further and see what I can find.

ddr698
01-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Man i had no idea this shit was going on.... i purchased an ls6 intake, nitrous kit, and SLP Lid from this guy... I filed a claim on the items thru paypal. Although i doubt paypal will recover anything so ill go to the credit card company after that... I hate people like this, i didn't even think i had to worry becuase he had 13 positives and no negatives? WTF?

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Has anybody else got any emails from him other than me?

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Here is another email I got from him............................................... ..... Did you just read my Emails ? .. Im tryin to say you shouldnt have to
do
anything on your part, but recieve the item or get your money back, As
soon
as that ****** returns my calls, i will go over there and steal this
bitches
car, and i will part it out .. All i know is he has hooker
longtubes,Catted
Y and lid,& bbk tb. He does have 20s i can sell to pay some of you guys
off.
Im going to see if paypal can pay everyone back, and negative my
account.
And im going to see if i can take this bitch to claims court. This is
kevin
.. My brother has nothing in this. Him and I just share the account .

I just need everyone to calm down and work with me here on this. I WILL
FIX
THIS !..

-Kevin

2ktransam
01-27-2007, 04:14 PM
You can add me to the list on the headers and ypipe. I payed him two Fridays ago and then he dissapeard. I received this email this morning and I am going to start filing claims now. This is the first time I have ever gotten screwed online and it sucks. Here is the email.

Hello,
Okay im going to give you the run down. Maybe we can help out eachother
here. I let my cousin Kelly who owns an 99 pewter SS use my stuff. He came
to me and said Yo dude help me out. And ofcourse anyone would help out there
family. So while i was out of town(still am).. I gave him my account name
for a 3 sites, LS1TECH included. I also gave Kelly my paypal info so he had
a way to reciece Money for his Sellings. I mean its normally harmless right?
What are you going to do with a log in /password. And paypal is cool, there
wasnt but 4.00 something dollars in there. And now !, im receiving phone
calls, emails, pm's! WTF. I called Kelly and hes like excuse my language
here..(Dont worry about it nigga, i got it ). I do not want to be int the
middle of this BULLSHIT. But i went out of my way for cousin, the cousin i
hardly hang with. And i get burned. So what can i do ? .. I will make sure
you get Your money .. When i get home, first thing im doing is socking him
the fucking nose!.

I only have limited internet access while here. . Im trying to email as much
people as i can.
So stick with me man on this ...

-Kevin

chrs1313
01-27-2007, 04:34 PM
well i think i got scammed the most i paid on the 18th of this month and heard nothing after i sent the payment, i figured i would get the headers for my buddy and keep the cam for myself...i sent him 950 for the qtps with hvmc and a catted qtp y pipe and a ms3 cam...i want my money back too...my email is chrs1313@aol.com and paypal is tweetea2@comcast.net...keep me updated guys

chrs1313
01-27-2007, 04:43 PM
ps if you haven't made a claim with paypal i would do it...not a dispute an actual claim to get your money back...it says for mine that if he doesn't respond by Feb. 5 the judgement for me and i will get my money back...so now it is a waiting game...:bang:

mzoomora
01-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Well I dont think it was his cousin whpo shipped me busted speakers and never refunded my money. What about that? That was months ago.

Herper84
01-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Cool, at least we're getting somewhere. Thanks for keeping us updated, mvvette97!

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 05:45 PM
I asked hi in the last email , if he is not at fault and is the good guy then why does he have an address for the forum that is fake. I haven't heard anything back. He is not from Reno. Did you guys see his real address and phone number that I posted?

2ktransam
01-27-2007, 07:14 PM
ps if you haven't made a claim with paypal i would do it...not a dispute an actual claim to get your money back...it says for mine that if he doesn't respond by Feb. 5 the judgement for me and i will get my money back...so now it is a waiting game...:bang:
I just upgraded my dispute to a claim. I hope this thing gets resolved quickly.

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 07:34 PM
I just done the same, good luck to everybody

Ws6man2000
01-27-2007, 08:04 PM
i just checked my paypal, it said the same thing about feb 5th if he doesnt respond i will get my money back

mvvette97
01-27-2007, 08:16 PM
You guys need to stop posting PMs..It's not pm,it's what he wrote in the email

1SicV8
01-28-2007, 12:58 AM
So, did he let his cousin live at his home and use his computer? I would say allowing someone else to take over your identity is your responsibility to maintain. This username has been banned to prevent any further complications. I will research this matter further and see what I can find.

doesnt banning the user make this more complicated. now he cant come on here and tell his side of the story and make things right .... just my opinion...

mvvette97
01-28-2007, 01:03 AM
doesnt banning the user make this more complicated. now he cant come on here and tell his side of the story and make things right .... just my opinion...You are correct. i talked to him on email and he said that he tried to log in so he could reply but he couldn't. The guy needs to refund our money including mine but he can't talk to us, only by email. I'm not going to believe his story but i will give him a chance.

GEARHED
01-28-2007, 01:31 AM
This is where banning is a fine line to walk - a temporary ban of 3-5 days to get their attention but I'll let buyers know: if you call for a ban you better have verified alternate contact information as they will not be able to post here.
The best anyone can do at this point is to update the information in the Official Bad Trader list so there is alternate contact with the seller. Post a current email address if anyone has it, that would be appreciated.

If you have heard nothing then proceed with a chargeback claim.

2ktransam
01-28-2007, 10:03 AM
This is where banning is a fine line to walk - a temporary ban of 3-5 days to get their attention but I'll let buyers know: if you call for a ban you better have verified alternate contact information as they will not be able to post here.
The best anyone can do at this point is to update the information in the Official Bad Trader list so there is alternate contact with the seller. Post a current email address if anyone has it, that would be appreciated.

If you have heard nothing then proceed with a chargeback claim.
Here is his email address wikdws6@hotmail.com
I received two more emails from Kevin this morning. One emailed stated that he was returning from out of town today and was going to contact Paypal to try to assist in the process for refunding everyone's money. The other email said that he wanted a way to contact Ls1tech so he could figure out exactly what he owed everyone and assure everyone that he was going to make this right. He also stated that there have been people calling his house and making threats against his family which is completely wrong. I think we all need to be adults about this even if we are pissed off which I am as well. I informed him that with the amount of money that was stolen from people there could be some serious fraud charges brought against him so if it was truely his cousin that ripped everyone off he should get proof and a lawyer and start process for us. I will update everyone if I here anything else.

EvilBLK02TA
01-28-2007, 10:18 AM
I informed him that with the amount of money that was stolen from people there could be some serious fraud charges brought against him so if it was truely his cousin that ripped everyone off he should get proof and a lawyer and start process for us. I will update everyone if I here anything else.

People really need to just go through the steps with paypal, stop calling his house and making threats- we are adults here, and just play the waiting game. If you did everything you were supposed to do with paypal, you will get your money back. I agree with 2ktransam- If his cousin was the one who truely did this, then Kevin should get a lawyer for himself and file charges against his brother with the proof that this has happened. Obviously we've all been taken for a lot of money, Im sure thousands with the amount of people that seem to be involved. Myself was had for $600, but Im not too worried as paypal is trying to resolve the issue. I stated in previous posts above, Im dealing with paypal and paypal only.... Whatever has happend between kevin and his cousin is their problem, not mine. I just want my money back, so please lets just be adults about the issue, and play the waiting game.

Pro Stock John
01-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Cousin stuff might be BS, don't assume that's true. I'd just file police charges, I'm sure if they receive 4-5 complaints at once they will be anxious to check it out.

mvvette97
01-28-2007, 01:48 PM
He told me that he was going to explain everything but I see he hasn't even made a reply. Maybe this guy is just feeding me a line of crap.

Asmodeus
01-28-2007, 02:59 PM
I'd been scammed like this once. Trust me, the ONLY way to do it properly, and swiftly, is filing criminal charges. Otherwise the BS wheel keeps spinning and you run out of time for claims and judgements. You sent money, you did not get parts (like I did before), it's not your responsibility who is behind the name. Do the right thing. Bring it down on him hard and swift.

Pro Stock John
01-28-2007, 03:25 PM
File charges, you can drop them if he fixes the bad deals. If not, the police will contact him and start crawling over all over him.

2ktransam
01-28-2007, 04:19 PM
File charges, you can drop them if he fixes the bad deals. If not, the police will contact him and start crawling over all over him.
Is there anybody that wants to file charges? I am thinking about it myself. I have never been through this before so how do you get the ball rolling?

mvvette97
01-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Is there anybody that wants to file charges? I am thinking about it myself. I have never been through this before so how do you get the ball rolling?I was also thinking about doing that. I talked to him lastnight and he said he was going to make a reply on this but I see he hasn't done anything. Like you, I don't know how to go about doing this since I live in Iowa. I am willing to give him till tonight to make a reply. I know he is on his way back home from Lake Taho, "spelling" so maybe he is on the road. BUT, if he doesn't reply then screw him, I want to file charges.

Herper84
01-28-2007, 05:19 PM
I would also be interested in filing charges. But how does this work across state lines? What is the total amount of money that everyone has been taken for? At what amount does it become a felony. Would it then not matter if I live in Texas and he lives in California? Who lives in California that might be able to press charges for all of us?
-Tucker-

Herper84
01-28-2007, 05:29 PM
Anybody know the cousin's full name and address?

Asmodeus
01-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Well, this is what he'd be facing I think, just looked a couple things up for you guys.

Title 39, United States Code

Section 1341. Frauds & swindles
Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme to defraud, or to sell any counterfeit or spurious security, sends by the Postal Service, or by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or receives any such thing, shall be fined or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $ 1 million or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

Section 1342. Fictitious name or address
Whoever, for the purpose of promoting, or carrying on any such scheme or any other unlawful business, uses a fake name or address shall be fined or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Since neither of you guys are a financial institution, it's only up to 5 years in jail or fine or both. The site didn't say for what dollar value it was for, but when you get into the thousands like this guy, it gets worse. You con across state lines, it gets worse. Look around online, and call the Elk Grove county's Sheriff department (Sacramento County) and tell them your story, they'll help you out.

Here's the number: 1-916-874-5017

That number is for Chief Deputy, Investigative & Regional Services.

Here's the site with every number for the Sacramento Sheriff's Dept.:

http://www.sacsheriff.com/contact/index.cfm

Just call and ask what laws were broken and what your next course of action should be, that's what they're there for. They'll give you the info you need to continue. I suggest starting this REGARDLESS of of whatever else you are told by the seller. LET THEM SORT IT OUT! You may want to try the Public Counter or Civil Division too, they may better direct your call than me. :)

Temp lethal_ws6
01-28-2007, 06:21 PM
Okay, I will probably get in trouble by mods for making a new name, Sorry i just need to clear some stuff up, My other name is limited access? So i havent been able to get on.

1st off, Sorry i havent been on here quicker. Previous to this happening. About 2 months ago we planned on a trip. So i have been away. Ive been driving all morning and literally just got back home about 20 minutes ago.

Yes i screwed up huge, and gave my dipshit cousin my info thinking he would do the right thing being hes family and has a ls1. Yes i was wrong and i am just dumbfounded over this whole situation. I couldnt access this account nor paypal to do my own investigating. I still am unclear of alot of things. The emails have helped me out as to who purchased what and what amount was payed. My paypal account is saying that there was a total amount of just under 4k recieved. I will verify tomorrow with paypal.

I would like EVERYONE to email me and just me over this situation. I am the only one working to fix this it seems. I have been dealing/talking to :mvvette69@yahoo.com, ddr698@hotmail.com, 2ktransam@verizon.net , thsnakes@aim.com, . And i have sent out a couple other emails.

i CAN be reached by my email. I do work, where i do not have access to a computer. So while im at work i wont be able to return emails.You can email me and i will more than happy to give you my #.

Mods, i do ask you remove my personal information, That is not necessary. Now that i am aware of what is going on, i am committed to fixing this situation and getting everyone back to normal. I am pissed as to i had a great reputation on this site! I think if i got ripped off i would do the same, but would go about it differently, Getting mad at the person who is trying to clean up someone elses mess is not the right thing to do.

Everyone who was effected who i havent spoken with pm/email me how much is owed.

Once again, eh sorry about this bullshit .
-Kevin

mvvette97
01-28-2007, 06:38 PM
Ok Kevin, so what is the next step going to be to get my $250 back and whatever you need to pay everybody else? Have you called paypal? If not then you need to. That would be a start

GEARHED
01-28-2007, 06:40 PM
mvvette97' has done a great deal of work on this and I would like to point out that is how this site works:
It is buyer beware.
Any time anyone makes a purchase, you should have a current phone number to call them first as the person selling is going to sound straight up or doped out or know nothing about it. It doesn't elminate all scammers but it thins the herd.
onto the seller in this situation...

I sent an email last night:
"I will only ask when you are going to make this situation right. No one is going to care if that day, your dog got run over, Grandma died and lil' sis is pregnant and not married.
In other words: we could all come up with an excuse but having a set date of resolution goes much further.
We are all very passionate about this hobby and tend to stay that way in other matters. It goes with the territory."

This is all we need know.

Just a sound off please: Those who are owed a refund and/or parts (depends on what you want) please post
1. Your board name and a first or last name
2. Date you send funds
3. Amount you sent
4. How paid (Paypal, Credit Card, Check)
5. Part(s) you were supposedly buying
6. If you have filed a claim with the financial institution to recover funds.

Please, for right now it would be very helpful to have each person post this one right after the other with that information only. Once we can all figure out who bought what when and for how much, a proper legal claim can be brought against the seller. Trust me, local law enforcement is going to drop you all to the bottom of the pile if you are disorganized, have no proof of payment, information about the seller and in general rant. Just keep it brief and to the facts - they respond to that far better.

Once you have filed against the seller, do not call 5 days a week to find out what the status is. Once a week is fine as it will eventually be handed to a deputy who has to investigate all claims against the seller. Be patient and do not bug them, requesting an update if you have not heard from them once a week is considered appropriate.

Please sound off.
Thank You

Herper84
01-28-2007, 06:48 PM
My name is Tucker or Herper84 on this site. I sent funds through paypal (transaction ID# 1RB72929X3853505K) of $300 for a MS3 camshaft on 01/17/2007. I have filed a claim with paypal on 1/25/2007 (case # PP-245-179-458).

EvilBLK02TA
01-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Just a sound off please: Those who are owed a refund and/or parts (depends on what you want) please post
1. Your board name and a first or last name
2. Date you send funds
3. Amount you sent
4. How paid (Paypal, Credit Card, Check)
5. Part(s) you were supposedly buying
6. If you have filed a claim with the financial institution to recover funds.

Heres my info, and I went a step further and provided transaction ID for anyone who is pursuing/starting charges if need be:

1. EvilBLK02TA or Adam Heard
2. Sent funds on 1/20/07 to Colton Vincent (wikdws6@hotmail.com)
3. Paid $600.00
4. Used Paypal, Transaction ID #1WF23179WM986520G
5. QTP Headers and Catted Y-pipe
6. Have filled a claim with Paypal on 01/24/07

I can be reached on this site or via email: Cheebyweebys@yahoo.com for further information.

mvvette97
01-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Marc vanderflught, "mvvette97" I sent $250 to Colton Vincent wikdws6@hotmail.com using paypal for an LS6 intake manifold on Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:20. Filed claim on Jan. 26, 2007 with paypal. Transaction #9JJ05945K2476844M

EvilBLK02TA
01-28-2007, 07:16 PM
Guys/Gals, please keep everyone involved posted with updates and keep checking this thread. I sent him an email also since he doesnt have me on record as being involed.

Temp lethal_ws6
01-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Alright, I just got off the phone with paypal. They will issue a partial refund to everyone who filed a complaint, (will take up to a maximum of 10 days to complete). I will have to pay out of my pocket the rest of the money owed,And i will be filing a police report also.

I cant believe the shit. But thats where im at right now.. Im going to call back again.

2ktransam
01-28-2007, 09:53 PM
Heres my info

1. 2ktransam or Kris Edwards
2. Sent funds on 1/18/07 to Colton Vincent (wikdws6@hotmail.com)
3. Paid $800.00
4. Used Paypal, Transaction ID #3wl87983vg3819426
5. QTP Headers and Catted Y-pipe
6. Have filled a claim with Paypal on 01/27/07

mvvette97
01-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Alright, I just got off the phone with paypal. They will issue a partial refund to everyone who filed a complaint, (will take up to a maximum of 10 days to complete). I will have to pay out of my pocket the rest of the money owed,And i will be filing a police report also.

I cant believe the shit. But thats where im at right now.. Im going to call back again.Kevin, just one thing I have to know. Why did it say you were from Reno on your forum profile?

Temp lethal_ws6
01-28-2007, 10:27 PM
I personally have no clue, i've always had it im from sacramento,california. He must of changed that along with other things he f'd up. At this time Marc, im still wondering why he did this and that.. Really goes to show you cant trust anyone .

chrs1313
01-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Heres my info

1. Chrs1313 or Chris Johnson paypal id is tweetea2@comcast.net
2. Sent funds on 1/18/07 to Colton Vincent (wikdws6@hotmail.com)
3. Paid $950.00
4. Used Paypal, Transaction ID #9VL95252SR298263X
5. QTP Headers and Catted Y-pipe and MS3 Cam
6. Have filled a claim with Paypal on 01/26/07

TOO Z MAXX
01-28-2007, 11:49 PM
kevin(Lethal_WS6)
If you can go over to Norcal-LS1 and post what is going on. You have a few confused people over there also. I did ban you at first but a few reputable people vouched for you so you can now post again. I hope you guys can get all this sorted out.

Pro Stock John
01-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Brian J.,

Thanks for posting, this is a mess.

John

TEMPTUFFGUY
01-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Here Is The Phone Number I Have For Lethal_ws6. Let Me Know If It Works.

Temp lethal_ws6
01-29-2007, 06:18 PM
Too Z maxx - Just got home from work, i will post on norcal-ls1 and set some things straight. Thanks.

I need everyone to make a claim, we cant get things rolling unless you've made a claim. and your partial refund should be issued up to a max of 10 days from when the claim is made, and im taking care of the rest it looks like. Pm/ email me if you need anything else..

TOO Z MAXX
01-29-2007, 07:27 PM
What is the purpose to post up my phone # ? People have been getting a hold of me just fine, And unless you are involved, please dont post in here thanks..

Too Z maxx - Just got home from work, i will post on norcal-ls1 and set some things straight. Thanks.

I need everyone to make a claim, we cant get things rolling unless you've made a claim. and your partial refund should be issued up to a max of 10 days from when the claim is made, and im taking care of the rest it looks like. Pm/ email me if you need anything else..

Cool, do you want any help kicking the living shit out of your cousin?

Temp lethal_ws6
01-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Cool, do you want any help kicking the living shit out of your cousin?
Yea if i can find him, He seems to be hiding from me. I know of a guy locally who likes to part out cars..

ps. Anyone not file a claim yet ??

Herper84
01-29-2007, 09:24 PM
What all does your cousin have on his car? I might be interested in getting a refund back in parts from his car.

Pro Stock John
01-30-2007, 08:37 AM
TOO Z you personally vouch for this guy? I have problems with the cousin story. So the cousin took the money out how, bought stuff?

ddr698
01-30-2007, 09:38 AM
1. ddr698, Dan Roach, paypal id ddr698
2. Sent funds on 1/17/07 to Colton Vincent (wikdws6@hotmail.com)
3. Paid $610 (in 3 seperate payments)
4. Used Paypal, complaint #s, 95P17987KB3617219, 3CH11219W32089044, 3WS59495DW928552Y
5. LS6 Intake, SLP lid, MAF, & K&N Filter, & NOS Kit with 15lb bottle/purge
6. Have filed a claim with Paypal on 01/27/07 for all three transactions

That is another i don't understand as well. He would have had to transfer these fund to a bank account that was in colton/kevin's name and then from there somehow get it out. It makes no sense. That or he requested a check but they again wouldn't have put it in his name?

DSIM
01-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Even IF the "cousin" added his bank account, and then took it off, you should see the record of it being withdrawn to a certain bank account.

And unless he changed the e-mail addy on the account, you should have received confirmation emails stating that you had money transfered to you.

ddr698
01-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah none of this seems even believable. If it was me id be pressing fraud charges on your cousin. I don't care if its blood relation or not. Hes about to destroy your credit history once the charge backs start hitting from credit cards. Not to mention the fraud charges from them also. Your choice not mine i guess....

GEARHED
01-30-2007, 01:41 PM
People trust family all the time. They trust friends just as much.

Regardless of who did what and trying to figure that out I want to see this stay on topic of who is owed money, who is being paid, who has received payment.

Thank you.

chrs1313
01-30-2007, 02:10 PM
recieved nothing so far...just updating

mvvette97
01-30-2007, 02:22 PM
TOO Z you personally vouch for this guy? I have problems with the cousin story. So the cousin took the money out how, bought stuff?Hmm, I didn't think about that, It's bad to say but I was starting to believe his story but when you said this it does kinda make me wonder. :confused:

GEARHED
01-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Goes to speculation - if the refunds take 10 days then there is no need to keep bringing it up.

Pro Stock John
01-30-2007, 02:58 PM
My point is assume the worst here, and press charges. Eventually the police will investigate and arrest the offender, and then they will have to make court appearances. The police will now arrest folks since they consider 'net fraud the same.

EvilBLK02TA
01-30-2007, 05:04 PM
Update: I still have heard nothing, from him nor paypal. My claim is up on Feb. 4th. I'll check back soon....

mvvette97
01-30-2007, 06:14 PM
You all know how he said he talked to paypal? well I just checked my account and it says "Waiting For Seller's Response" so that sound like to me that he hasn't even talked to them at all :disgust:

Herper84
01-30-2007, 06:29 PM
Has anyone talked to the Elk Grove police department? I'm going to call tomorrow to try and file a report. I would like it if other members that have been scammed to call and do the same.
MODS
What IP address was used to post in the 'for sale section"? Trying to figure out if Kevin/cousin posted on LS1tech in Elk Grove or if the Kevin/cousin was in a different location. This would make a difference in which police department needs to be contacted.

z34_nut
01-30-2007, 10:09 PM
*edited for legal/moderation reasons...

mvvette97
01-30-2007, 10:13 PM
I am on the sellers side in this situation. I have been a member of this board for a while now, and PERSONALLY know the seller. I was in Tahoe with him when all of this unfolded. He is not a scammer, he's an honest person, and a hard worker.

I encurage people to be patient. He is in a tough spot right now and is trying his best to send out refunds and to keep every-one happy. He is just as disapointed with the situation as most of the people who claim to have been scammed.

Granted, this is only my word, but please understand it.How long were you in
Tahoe? because from what I hear this has happend while he was still home.

z34_nut
01-30-2007, 10:20 PM
*edited for legal/moderation reasons...

mvvette97
01-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Jan 26th -28 when people started calling him a scammer.yea but when did you guys leave?

Temp lethal_ws6
01-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Okay im doing the best i can with what i can here guys. Everyone knows paypal is slow and lazy, im pushing them to go faster and faster And you will get your money as long as you filed your claim were rolling. This is the 1st time ive had to deal with something like this before. Ive called basically screaming at them, which i shouldnt its not their fault.

I know this doesnt help but does anybody want a set of hooker longtubes/ off road Y (coated) ? ..for free to compensate for a little money.. eh im trying !

z34_nut
01-30-2007, 10:30 PM
how about me kev :)

mvvette97
01-30-2007, 11:02 PM
Okay im doing the best i can with what i can here guys. Everyone knows paypal is slow and lazy, im pushing them to go faster and faster And you will get your money as long as you filed your claim were rolling. This is the 1st time ive had to deal with something like this before. Ive called basically screaming at them, which i shouldnt its not their fault.

I know this doesnt help but does anybody want a set of hooker longtubes/ off road Y (coated) ? ..for free to compensate for a little money.. eh im trying !wonder why my paypal says that you haven't responded to this issue?

GEARHED
01-31-2007, 04:28 AM
wonder why my paypal says that you haven't responded to this issue?
This is why I want you all to focus on payment reimbursment - PSJ, if you know something then speak up.

Everyone owed also needs to keep up on Paypal by phone. They are not the most efficient operating company at all times so if you know how, then post the step by step procedure the seller can use to confirm funds are there to be paid and how long it takes for a "report" on an account to show up. It doesn't matter what kind of report you make, just how long it takes and which department is handling it.

If you really feel you need to file a report against the seller then please, start an email backline on this and designate ONE person to post for everyone owed what is going on. Otherwise there will be five different versions of what happened and this topic is rife enough with speculation.
Thank You.

Herper84
01-31-2007, 04:22 PM
I had an officer from Texas come by and fill out a report on this case. Since the officer was just collecting info I gave him the paypal claim numbers and the Pm's back and forth from me and "Lethal_WS6" showing that "Kevin" was trying to sell me the cam. I also let the officer know that others are going through the same ordeal. The officer said that a detective will be giving me a call later (?) to collect all the specifics. So, in the mean time all of the people who got scammed need to give all the same info to their local police departments. This way we will all have the same story and information. If I get my money back I will happily cancel the report, but until then I want some documentation of what has happened.
-Tucker-

EvilBLK02TA
01-31-2007, 04:30 PM
Is there a way that just one department can have all the info from everyone to make it easier for them to persue this? I highly doubt my PD would persue this, and if they did, it'd take months, If one department had info from everyone, it should/would make things a little easier right?

Herper84
01-31-2007, 04:50 PM
My police department will wind up forwarding this to the Elk Grove PD. I told the officer about LS1tech and that if the detective had any questions that he can contact this forum. Elk Grove PD will only accept a report if the whole situation happened in Elk Grove / California (or so she led me to think). It's a start at least. All members need to stick to the same story which is....?

mvvette97
01-31-2007, 06:59 PM
I will talk to the local police tomarrow but like said above, i don't think they will do anything. I'm thinking about calling the Elk grove department and see what they can do.

Pro Stock John
01-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Contact his local PD and talk to a detective, and link them to this thread. They'll want to know that some guys are trying to resolve 6-7 fraud deals.

chrs1313
01-31-2007, 10:20 PM
keep us all updated and if you need any of our information...thanks

mvvette97
02-01-2007, 02:01 PM
well, haven't heard anything from paypal and no refund yet. Anybody else hear or get anything yet?

Ws6man2000
02-01-2007, 02:33 PM
no nothing yet, my claims say on the 5th i will get a refund but i looked more into it thats only if he has buyer protection so we will see what happens...

Herper84
02-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Has anyone talked to Kevin or had any correspondence with him?

2ktransam
02-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Hey guys, I have not heard from Kevin for a while and he hasn't been on line for a couple of days so I think I am going to file a police report tomorrow. I spoke with Paypal yesterday and the news was not what I wanted to hear. From the conversation I had with Paypal they have no record of Kevin speaking with them about our claims and we will not get any of our money back unless Kevin pays it. Paypal will turn over a claim to a collection agency if Kevin doesn't pay but that doesn't guarantee we will get anything. If Kevin's story is true and he comes through with everyone's payment I will withdraw the claim. Let me know if anyone hears anything.

mvvette97
02-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey guys, I have not heard from Kevin for a while and he hasn't been on line for a couple of days so I think I am going to file a police report tomorrow. I spoke with Paypal yesterday and the news was not what I wanted to hear. From the conversation I had with Paypal they have no record of Kevin speaking with them about our claims and we will not get any of our money back unless Kevin pays it. Paypal will turn over a claim to a collection agency if Kevin doesn't pay but that doesn't guarantee we will get anything. If Kevin's story is true and he comes through with everyone's payment I will withdraw the claim. Let me know if anyone hears anything.What do I have to do? Can I just call HIS local police dept to file charges? I have no idea how to do this

2ktransam
02-01-2007, 11:13 PM
What do I have to do? Can I just call HIS local police dept to file charges? I have no idea how to do this
I am going to try calling the number on page four of this thread which is his local sheriff's department and go from there. I will let you know what I find out.

mvvette97
02-01-2007, 11:15 PM
I am going to try calling the number on page four of this thread which is his local sheriff's department and go from there. I will let you know what I find out.great!! thanks

2ktransam
02-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Hey guys, I just spoke with the High Tech task force in Elk Ridge and they gave me a website to fill out my claim. Everyone that was ripped off in this deal needs to go to IC3.Gov and fill out a report. IC3.gov is a central internet crime complaint center that will review each complaint and fowards it to the correct police department for Kevin's juristiction. I am going to sit down and fill this out tonight when I get off work and it will probably speed things up if everyone fills out a complaint quickly.

EVERETTDREW
02-02-2007, 01:54 PM
I know im not suppose to add in my 2 cents, but id watch out for him because apparently his "family member" has done this before.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568965

mvvette97
02-02-2007, 02:48 PM
I got it filed to IC3.Gov.

GEARHED
02-02-2007, 04:59 PM
I know im not suppose to add in my 2 cents, but id watch out for him because apparently his "family member" has done this before.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568965
No, posts like that help. It is when someone who just posts "that sux!" is deleted.

As unfortunate as this is, it is why we have you do the leg work *before* buying:
Check the username and posts they have made
See how long they have been a member
Check to see how often they log on - is it just when they have something for sale then it gives everyone a good reason to not do business with them and find a sponsor or other seller to buy from instead.

Sorry but the obvious needs to be brought up. For as much as we all hope sellers and buyers are straight up, there are those that will take advantage in this hobby since it is our passion and we don't always research before buying.

File both online and call the local PD to the address of the seller. You may be given the phone number to a court representative to contact as well by the local PD. File with as many legal enforcement entities that you can - even if you are not refunded any money it will result in the person facing numerous charges of breaking the law.

EVERETTDREW
02-02-2007, 05:40 PM
My bad, i wont make post like that. First post i made and the only reason i made it was cuz i didnt know if yall knew... but its not my problem so u dont have to worry bout me sayin nuthin else..

Herper84
02-02-2007, 05:48 PM
I filed a complaint with IC3.gov . I don't think it's going to do a damn thing. Still no contact with Kevin? What a piece of SH!T.

GEARHED
02-02-2007, 06:43 PM
PM sent to those that posted who are owed money from seller. Please read then post appropriately :nod:

GEARHED
02-02-2007, 06:45 PM
My bad, i wont make post like that. First post i made and the only reason i made it was cuz i didnt know if yall knew... but its not my problem so u dont have to worry bout me sayin nuthin else..
Go back and re-read, posts like that are helpful. The ones deleted are just someone who is not the buyer or seller that just posts something random that does not help the situation.
You are fine, no worries in this thread.

mvvette97
02-04-2007, 01:28 AM
anybody heard anything from him at all?

chrs1313
02-04-2007, 02:41 AM
nothing at all he is probably packing his bags by now and skipping town...my cousin... that is bullshit, where is he at now i have heard nothing from him or paypal...

Ws6man2000
02-04-2007, 02:26 PM
well i am beat, i cant really do much from iraq.... I hope someone gets something out of this

GEARHED
02-04-2007, 02:49 PM
NCOIC? It's a thought...

EvilBLK02TA
02-04-2007, 04:43 PM
This just in from PAYPAL...just wanted to let you all know that you are of course not getting any money back:

"Seller's Email: wikdws6@hotmail.com
Seller's Name: Colton Vincent

After careful review, we have determined that the seller is at fault but
regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the
seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds
associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience this
situation may have caused. Please know that we will make our best effort to
recover the funds in question if they become available in the seller's
account in the future and will take appropriate action against the seller.
Such action may include issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or
terminating the account. Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors
to determine when to take action, including member complaints. Due to
privacy laws, we cannot discuss the details of any action taken. We hope
you understand our policy and that it assures you that you are safe using
PayPal."

Time to file with my credit card company- Im not paying a dime on this

mvvette97
02-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Just what I had feared. I have also emailed him with no reply. Maybe I will get lucky and my money collector will get me some of it back. :boiling:

mvvette97
02-05-2007, 01:53 PM
If you guys haven't done yet, we all should file on his brother Colton also. He I would say has just as much or more to do with it than Kevin since it is Coltons paypal account. It sure was damn nice of us to pay for his vacation to Lake Tahoe for him :turd:

mvvette97
02-05-2007, 08:23 PM
well guys you might as well forget about him making any more replies. I did finally hear from him through email after being kind of a prick. CHECK IT OUT:::Marc,
At this point its not about being a bitch, im just going by what my
lawyer
is saying. I dont just have a pile of parts laying around. All i had
were
some hooker longtubes/off road Y . ceramic coated on both. I had
planned on
installing.:::: So I'm guessing we will hear nothing from him anymore.

Herper84
02-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Just FYI, for someone who didn't have access to the internet as he claimed, he left feedback comments on Ebay as recently as the 26th as can be seen here (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ecostbeauty&items=25&page=3&frompage=-1&iid=200070213659&de=off) and here (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=techdude149&iid=150082597018&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&ssPageName=VIP:feedback:2:us)

Not to mention, on the 18th (a few days after everyone sent him money) he went on a shopping spree buying a laptop (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150082597018), as well as a pair of 315's (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=290072897913) and a pair of 275's (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200070237711), in addition to some other stuff (shoes, etc.). Of course, this could've been his "cousin" as well, but why would he need tires for 17's when Kevin said his "cousin" had 20's?

Notice that the account wikdws6 for ebay was created on 1/5/07. Did he create the account planning on using it later to distribute all the money he got fraudulently? That way paypal couldn't refund anyone's money because there was none in his account.

mvvette97
02-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Just FYI, for someone who didn't have access to the internet as he claimed, he left feedback comments on Ebay as recently as the 26th as can be seen here (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ecostbeauty&items=25&page=3&frompage=-1&iid=200070213659&de=off) and here (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=techdude149&iid=150082597018&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&ssPageName=VIP:feedback:2:us)

Not to mention, on the 18th (a few days after everyone sent him money) he went on a shopping spree buying a laptop (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150082597018), as well as a pair of 315's (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=290072897913) and a pair of 275's (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200070237711), in addition to some other stuff (shoes, etc.). Of course, this could've been his "cousin" as well, but why would he need tires for 17's when Kevin said his "cousin" had 20's?Oh man!!! I don't know what the hell to even say about that. :bash: :boiling: :bigun2:

Herper84
02-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Well if there was any doubt whether or not Kevin was behind this, check out this thread (http://www.norcal-ls1.com/forum/showthread.php?p=511703) on Norcal-LS1. He's selling his WS6 wheels because he said that he just ordered TT2's, which according to his posts, would have been ordered the same day (the 18th) that he bought those tires on Ebay, which is also a few days after he got the money from everyone and during the time period he claims he didn't have internet access. Also heard from someone on there that he was indeed running around on some brand new TT2's.

Rpol68
02-06-2007, 02:49 AM
I followed this thread from the Corvette Forum. Elk Grove caught my eye because I live here. I live less than a mile from the Surryglen address. You guys have done a great job of tracking this guy down.

I'll try to make this a little easier for some of you.
Elk Grove PD www.elkgrovepd.org
EGPD Service Center (916) 478-8100 This is staffed with volunteer report writers M-F. They are not law enforcement personnel. Be patient with them. They will take a report over the phone and detectives will follow up. There is enough of you that I am sure you will get some attention.

I'll try to do a little local follow-up on my own in the next few days and let you know what I find.

Kevin, if you are still on, you had best keep a dialog going because I'm your neighbor. I don't live in Texas or Iowa or work over seas. I'm down the street. I'll be checking with Laguna Creek HS School Resource Officer to see what he knows about you. Hopefully we wont have to have a one on one chat.

mvvette97
02-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Cool man. That sound great.

chrs1313
02-06-2007, 01:06 PM
got denied by paypal too...what is even the use of paypal if they cant help you with fraud...i mean oh course the person is going to remove the money from the account why would he leave it...so if there is no money in the account you get screwed...nice loop hole for them...went though the credit card now and as of now the charge is removed and they are looking into him...can some please post all information about him or pm me what is known like phone number, address, emails besides the paypal one...etc...thanks guys

EvilBLK02TA
02-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Here what I got by browsing this thread. Hope it helps.....we'll need it!

Kevin Vincent
5127 Surreyglen Way
Elk Grove, CA 95758
Phone: 916- 833- 7300

PAYPAL account name: Wikdws6@hotmail.com

PAYPAL account is under his name.

chrs1313
02-08-2007, 08:48 AM
thanks

Herper84
02-08-2007, 05:14 PM
I just received this email today. I talked to a detective from Tyler PD the other day and this is the response I got:

I have read a number of the threads on LS1Tech as well as Norcal. I see that there are several different people in different states that have been victimized. As most of your friends on the thread have suggested, a report does need to be made with local law enforcement. As you stated in one of your messages, I will be forwarding this case, and the information in the threads, to the Elk Grove Police Department. This is likely what will be done with each report made to local law enforcement.

Encourage all to make a police report. Although the law enforcement there may not be able to make a criminal case on all or even any of the reports, the more information they have the better the chance.

Jon

Investigator, Tyler Police Department

mvvette97
02-12-2007, 01:30 AM
Has anybody heard anything about what is going on? I heard he is still selling parts on Craigs List. He needs to be stopped. I feel for anybody that deals with this punk :judge:

2ktransam
02-12-2007, 07:36 PM
I just had a PA state police officer leave my house so here is the latest from me. I have filed with Paypal wich I won but got the sorry for your luck line. I filed with my credit card company which said they were going to investigate and possibly issue me a refund and go after his credit. I filed with IC3.Gov wich I don't think has done anything at all. The PA state trooper was very helpful and gave me a little insight. In his opinion everything that we have been told by Kevin Vincent is total bullshit and he said to persue every route we can think of. He recommended that everyone involved contact their local police and file a report. He also told me that IC3.gov is a good tool but a lot of local departments use it to keep things off of their desks so they can give you the run around. I am going to call the Elk Grove police tomorrow to see if they have even contacted Kevin yet. Has anyone else heard anything yet?

Herper84
02-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Tyler police said that they would forward my case to the Elk Grove PD. I haven't checked to see if they have done that though. I think I will call on Friday to see what's going on. I'm glad to hear that someone else has filed another complaint with their local PD :). Keep up the complaints!

2ktransam
02-12-2007, 09:17 PM
The state trooper that I spoke with said that they wouldn't forward my complaint to Elk Grove unless they requested it. In PA the state police will follow my case through with the Pennsylvania Attorney generals office. I agree with Herper, everyone needs to file a claim with their local office or the state police.

Herper84
02-12-2007, 09:27 PM
I want to warn people that the officer that I filed a complaint with is monitoring this thread. Don't suggest bodily harm onto someone else. It doesn't help my case or anybody else.

2ktransam
02-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Has anyone gotten anywhere with this? I think my credit card company is going to refund me the money and sick the collection agencies on Kevin.

mvvette97
03-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Has anyone gotten anywhere with this? I think my credit card company is going to refund me the money and sick the collection agencies on Kevin.I am wondering the same thing. He must not be in jail because he was logged in to his myspace today. He does have a new myspace account. I tried to email him but he won't reply. Go figure, it's easy to rip people off when they live 2000 miles away. :eyes: I wonder if the cops have done anything at all?

TOO Z MAXX
03-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Very sad that the cops wont do anything. To be honest and I dont care if a cop reads this, but I would handle this on my own if this guy screwed me. He needs to learn a lesson the hard way.

mvvette97
03-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Very sad that the cops wont do anything. To be honest and I dont care if a cop reads this, but I would handle this on my own if this guy screwed me. He needs to learn a lesson the hard way.yea, I agree. You know if it was a big shit hot shot person that was ripped then the cops would be right on it at getting his money back. It's always been that way and always will be. You have to be somebody these day if you want anything done, sad but true . this is for Kevin.. :321: :moon:

mvvette97
03-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Just wondering if anybody got their money back. :(

2ktransam
03-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Just wondering if anybody got their money back. :(
My credit card company issued me a refund about a week ago and now they are going after him.

mvvette97
03-09-2007, 07:41 PM
My credit card company issued me a refund about a week ago and now they are going after him.Good deal. I didn't get anything.

EvilBLK02TA
03-09-2007, 09:51 PM
My credit card company also issued me a refund. I just printed out my paypal stuff (dig up your claim and proof that you won but didnt recieve money) all emails, anything that that proves you had a transaction with him but failed to recieve goods or a refund. I ended up sending my cc company 10 pages of crap on this kid including his address. 4 days later I had the money in back in my account (thats after I was told it'd be up to two billing cycles or 60 days). Anyways, good luck to everyone else who hasnt had any luck yet.

mvvette97
03-26-2007, 08:50 PM
I have some info on Kevin. he changed his number to 916-548-6172. He has no job and lives with his parents and grandmother. Oh the lawer story is nothing but crap.

mvvette97
03-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Also for all of you that got ripped off, he is on this forum.http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=116520 His user name is 2kWs6

mvvette97
05-05-2007, 12:12 AM
So has anybody got anything from him yet??

Herper84
05-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Nope. I've given up on it. I got my money back from my CC company. I need to check up on the fraud charges that I filed. I just don't have the time anymore to really care about this, which is sad. I know he's going to do this to more people.

mvvette97
05-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Nope. I've given up on it. I got my money back from my CC company. I need to check up on the fraud charges that I filed. I just don't have the time anymore to really care about this, which is sad. I know he's going to do this to more people.Yea I know what you mean. I had talked to him for a while and he said he was going to pay everybody back but now I haven't heard from him for about a month. i found him on this site so I sighned up so I could talk to him. He goes by "2kws6? http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=18849

steele
05-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Yea I know what you mean. I had talked to him for a while and he said he was going to pay everybody back but now I haven't heard from him for about a month. i found him on this site so I sighned up so I could talk to him. He goes by "2kws6? http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=18849Just curious, but what story is he still using? That his cousin did it using his accounts?

mvvette97
05-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Just curious, but what story is he still using? That his cousin did it using his accounts?yep. He got really pissed at me when i posted about him how he is a crook on the forum Sac Fbodys. He even made threats to me sayin he was going to sue me. :eyes: I said just go a head and do it, I told him i was looking forard to meeting him in person. He was talking to me being nice and acting like he was going to get me paid but now he won't reply to any of my PMs, just like before. I may have to post again on his forum. I don't really care if they kick me off or not. I have lost the money so I might as well mess with him :devil:

qwkta98
05-05-2007, 01:32 PM
thats f***** shady dudes

mvvette97
03-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Just to let you all know Kevin Vincent is back on the prowel. He is on another forum selling parts. I noticed there has been alot of new members on here selling, makes me really think twice about buying from them. I got a word that he was back with a differant username but haven't been able to figure it out. Just be very careful with new members that are selling..:chug:

TOO Z MAXX
03-02-2008, 10:16 PM
I cant beleive that POS is not in jail after all the bullshit he pulled. What are the other forums that he is on so we can warn them?

mvvette97
03-02-2008, 10:26 PM
He is on this for sure because I have talked to him before.
http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=18849

I had a guy tell me he was sneaking around on this forum under a new ID and also on Norcal but I don't know for sure. I do know on Sacfbodyz he is on there for sure because he has a few things for sale and is tryin to trade some wheels or something. His user name ia 2kws6

eappwr
03-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Cousin stuff might be BS, don't assume that's true. I'd just file police charges, I'm sure if they receive 4-5 complaints at once they will be anxious to check it out.

+1 surprised it took so long for somebody to say.

Johny GTO
03-26-2008, 09:22 PM
why dont u guys take a weekend, fly out or drive out to him, and the bunch of you snatch his ass up and drive him out to a nice quiet place.
leave the rest to ur imagination

DSIM
04-03-2008, 01:11 PM
If it were me.... I would be sending a lawyer to the police departments where complaints were filed. There is no reason... NONE... that this guy has not been picked up. All the evidence in the world, and not one cop can arrest this guy. I would be filing complaint after complaint after complaint to the PD you filed charges at. They have to get annoyed with you at some point and actually do something.

mvvette97
04-03-2008, 02:07 PM
I would imagine it's too late now but I don't know for sure. I have heard that he is back on this forum but again have no proof. All I can say to buyers is if it's a newer member selling things just do ALOT of research. I was burned bad enough that I am scared to buy anything on here.

DSIM
04-03-2008, 02:20 PM
I dont think it can be too late if the paperwork has been filed... not sure though. I see this as a case of cops sitting on their ass and doing nothing about it. Someone needs to light a fire under their asses to get you guys your money back.

Cheaters never win? Bullshit, this guy was laughing all the way to the bank a long time ago and hasnt looked back. Pester him all you want on forums, he still has your money/parts. Only person/people that can change that is the police department you filed at. As far as I am concerned, you all have done the work for the cops... all they need to do is slap the cuffs on him.

Flashing back to 1990.... P.E. and "911 is a joke"

mvvette97
04-03-2008, 03:59 PM
well you know how it works, maybe he has friends in big places who knows. I see he is getting married pretty soon, either his future wife doesns't know how he is or she is just dumb to get married to him, hahaha

TooFastT/A
04-24-2008, 08:57 AM
I just read through this whole damn thread and the other threads on him, I have to say that this is RIDICULOUS!! I cannot believe that this assclown got away with scamming everybody! Another different way you can go about this is taking this to the Media outlets and exposing him (especially in his hometown) as the scheming shit that he is! Here where I am at, we have a what is called a "Troubleshooter" whom exposes people like this on a state level as well as a national level!

I don't care how much time has gone by, point blank, he took you guys for your hard earned money, with empty promises of delivering parts, but failed to do so and he is laughing all the way to the bank! Obviously he is still doing this in one form or another, and this has yet to put a stop to him! I say "don't talk about it....BE ABOUT IT!"

If you have yet to receive any sort of reimbursement, I say take care of what needs to be done.....unless you would want somebody else to go through what you have had to go through!

I do understand you guys were "victimized" but maybe its time for the victim to make a stand!

Just my .02!