Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

getting into custom paint work, what type of stuff do you want?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Restricted User - Non Spon Soliciting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default getting into custom paint work, what type of stuff do you want?

Hello,

I have been an artist my entire life. Right now, I use an IWATA airbrush with acrylics paint for fine artwork. I just placed an order for 2 top quality paint guns by IWATA. I will be using the best paints, primers, clear cote, etc. In this thread, I would like to see what people might be interested in seeing getting some custom paint at a very reasonable cost. I was thinking along the lines of fuel rail covers (I can also get custom vynl made up in any font or style for the lettering), show display boards, intakes, air lid covers, tanks and fenders, etc. Please give me your ideas...I am not trying to steal anyones business, just trying to get my work out there eventually.

thanks!

Last edited by *KANDY SS*; 01-27-2007 at 07:08 PM.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by *KANDY SS*
Hello,

I have been an artist my entire life. Right now, I use an IWATA airbrush with acrylics paint for fine artwork. I just placed an order for 2 top quality paint guns by IWATA. I will be using the best paints, primers, clear cote, etc. In this thread, I would like to see what people might be interested in seeing getting some custom paint at a very reasonable cost. I was thinking along the lines of fuel rail covers (I can also get custom vynl made up in any font or style for the lettering), show display boards, intakes, air lid covers, tanks and fenders, etc. Please give me your ideas...I am not trying to steal anyones business, just trying to get my work out there eventually.

thanks!

Wow, I would like to see custom paint on FRC. I'm getting ready to fill the corvette in and paint them. Not sure what would look good but something different.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by *KANDY SS*
Hello,

thanks!

Would you be willing to do dome sidework? Recieve FRC's air brush/paint etc and send them back for a price of course. Im sure that would help spread the word.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:41 AM
Restricted User - Non Spon Soliciting

thanks for the replies so far, please keep them coming...this thread is for you guys...if there is enough interest, I'll talk to the mods about being a sponser and will get everyone great group buys. I also understand you would want to see some of my work. THat isn't a problem...I'm in the process of getting a site up.

95TAGary: Post up pics when your finished!

Blown 346: Yes, I def. would be willing to do some sidework. I am in the process of getting everything set up and what not. Once I get all my equipment in order, I'll let you know. I really appreciate the offer!

Last edited by *KANDY SS*; 01-28-2007 at 12:51 AM.

Quick Reply: getting into custom paint work, what type of stuff do you want?