General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

More funny...this time from my camaro group

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 12:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More funny...this time from my camaro group

Here is some funny **** some guy tried to say...

"i want to put more muscle into my 3.1 V6 camaro but i don't really have the money so tell me some cheaper ways to put more muscle into it"

my response
"Try finding a complete v-8 from a junkyard or something...probably end up being cheaper than exhaust and intake if you install it yourself...and you'd have a ton more power...ditch that 3.1, unless you slap a turbo on it, your not gonna be going anywhere fast..."

him...
well i understand about the v8 but my little v6 gets up there it's 0-60 in like 3 or 4 seconds and i have gotten it to 125 on the highway soeven though it's a v6 it still hauls

me...
I doubt it gets to 60 in 3 or 4 seconds...most exotic cars are in the 3-4 second range...if you are content with the performance of your car currently, then yes, exhaust and intake will slightly enhance your performance...also, u don't need horsepower to go faster, try getting a different rear end gear like 3.73 or 4.10. That'll easily increase your acceleration without even touching the motor. Also, you might want to look into something like a small nitrous shot, jut small enough so that the motor doesn't explode...For the record 125 is not that fast, and your car has the aerodynamics to do better than that, so a v-8 would be very nice...just my 2 cents

him...
well i am sure that it doesn't but i asure mine does and the record 125 is on the highway in which case i had to slow down because i was comeing up to a turn and i really could careless if you belive me about my car going 0-60 in actully 4.8 seconds because i know that is does so it really doesn't matter what yall think you know because you don't know me or my car

me...
what proof do you have? do you have a video? ****, stock LS1's don't even hit 4.8s most of the time...and you're are talking about a 3.1 v-6...the 3.1's technology is nothing like today's v-6s...there's no chance you hit it in 4.8 unless your car weighs absolutely nothing...i am sorry if this pisses you off, but unless i see some proof...i am gonna have to call BS on this one...

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...upID=100666672
thats the link for the whole thread...

sorry for the length, just thought it was humorous
Old 01-28-2007, 02:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

GreenBlood ftw?
Old 01-28-2007, 02:24 AM
TECH Addict

it was just random, i thought everyone else would like to see how much of a douche this guy is...he's the 16 year old king of the road obviously...lol
Old 01-28-2007, 02:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

from all that i feel dumber from when i started to read this thread damn i had a guy where i live tell me his car covers the 1/4 faster than the 1/8 in response i told him i have 4 *****
Old 01-28-2007, 02:36 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2000badbird
from all that i feel dumber from when i started to read this thread damn i had a guy where i live tell me his car covers the 1/4 faster than the 1/8 in response i told him i have 4 *****
lol...thats funny as hell
Old 01-28-2007, 02:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Man i tell you theres always gotta be that one that make you feel dumber for hearing what they have to say and the few times that u can blast someone over there ignorance do it cause too much dumb **** gets said and nothing gets done about it. How about post this link for this guy to read this thread and for the record the 3.1v6 camaro or no camaro is a joke! I just hope a moron like this never gets his hands on an ls1 for the love of god people use protection quit lettin the dumb make dumber
Old 01-28-2007, 03:32 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2000badbird
Man i tell you theres always gotta be that one that make you feel dumber for hearing what they have to say and the few times that u can blast someone over there ignorance do it cause too much dumb **** gets said and nothing gets done about it. How about post this link for this guy to read this thread and for the record the 3.1v6 camaro or no camaro is a joke! I just hope a moron like this never gets his hands on an ls1 for the love of god people use protection quit lettin the dumb make dumber
lol...word to that...
Old 01-28-2007, 11:59 AM
TECH Regular

I'm 17 and I am king of the road. My car does 0-60 in under 4 seconds. MODS IN SIG.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Maybe he thinks it does 4 secs because he has a gtech, and turned it on halfway through his run to 60
Old 01-28-2007, 02:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

g-tech i can not justify the results from one of those to much math really timeslips and dynos are the only numbers that matter
Old 01-28-2007, 02:46 PM
NKAWTG...N

I don't go on the automotive part of myspace for that reason. You just can't argue with stupid.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 443 Likes on 354 Posts

A 3.1 Camaro wouldn't even hit 30 MPH in 4 seconds. Who's he kidding?
Old 01-28-2007, 04:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1Formulation
A 3.1 Camaro wouldn't even hit 30 MPH in 4 seconds. Who's he kidding?
I think it does do 0-60 in 4.8seconds...The only real problem is I could run 0-60 feet in 4.8seconds...
Old 01-28-2007, 04:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GreenBlood
Here is some funny **** some guy tried to say...

"i want to put more muscle into my 3.1 V6 camaro but i don't really have the money so tell me some cheaper ways to put more muscle into it"

my response
"Try finding a complete v-8 from a junkyard or something...probably end up being cheaper than exhaust and intake if you install it yourself...and you'd have a ton more power...ditch that 3.1, unless you slap a turbo on it, your not gonna be going anywhere fast..."

him...
well i understand about the v8 but my little v6 gets up there it's 0-60 in like 3 or 4 seconds and i have gotten it to 125 on the highway soeven though it's a v6 it still hauls

me...
I doubt it gets to 60 in 3 or 4 seconds...most exotic cars are in the 3-4 second range...if you are content with the performance of your car currently, then yes, exhaust and intake will slightly enhance your performance...also, u don't need horsepower to go faster, try getting a different rear end gear like 3.73 or 4.10. That'll easily increase your acceleration without even touching the motor. Also, you might want to look into something like a small nitrous shot, jut small enough so that the motor doesn't explode...For the record 125 is not that fast, and your car has the aerodynamics to do better than that, so a v-8 would be very nice...just my 2 cents

him...
well i am sure that it doesn't but i asure mine does and the record 125 is on the highway in which case i had to slow down because i was comeing up to a turn and i really could careless if you belive me about my car going 0-60 in actully 4.8 seconds because i know that is does so it really doesn't matter what yall think you know because you don't know me or my car

me...
what proof do you have? do you have a video? ****, stock LS1's don't even hit 4.8s most of the time...and you're are talking about a 3.1 v-6...the 3.1's technology is nothing like today's v-6s...there's no chance you hit it in 4.8 unless your car weighs absolutely nothing...i am sorry if this pisses you off, but unless i see some proof...i am gonna have to call BS on this one...

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...upID=100666672
thats the link for the whole thread...

sorry for the length, just thought it was humorous
The problem is your arguing on myspace group, myspace is for homos, emo kids, and extreme *****. I wouldn't expect any more from a myspace group. You should leave him alone, it's like picking a fight with a remedial kid when you start arguing on myspace groups.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 45 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by StoleIt
I don't go on the automotive part of myspace for that reason. You just can't argue with stupid.
that and the structure blows. vbulletin ftw
Old 01-28-2007, 04:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
The problem is your arguing on myspace group, myspace is for homos, emo kids, and extreme *****. I wouldn't expect any more from a myspace group. You should leave him alone, it's like picking a fight with a remedial kid when you start arguing on myspace groups.
cant argue with that
Old 01-28-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Veteran

haha what a dumbass, he doesnt belong on this forum
Old 01-28-2007, 05:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mycamaroSS
haha what a dumbass, he doesnt belong on this forum
who's that in reference to?

BTW...i don't use myspace groups for tech help...I use it to keep in touch with people I haven't seen in a long time...I use facebook as well...ls1tech is the only site I use for tech help because its by far the best...