General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Fork in the road with mods

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 06:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fork in the road with mods

ive got some money and my car is going to be in the shop getting the clutch and transmission worked on. i am wanting to either buy SFCs LCAs, and a TA kind of like putting a bandaid on the rear, or should i buy some headders and ORY and SFCs. ive only got a lid and cat-back right now, i can get some wicked wheel hop and id like to help that out with the rear end stuff, but do i really need a new torque arm with such little power? ive got some poly bushings for the stock LCAs i could just put them in and be like the 1le. what do you all think.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No doubt about it, go with a new exhaust. The sound of your engine screaming is one of the best mods possible. Some LCA's would be nice, but im not too sure about SFC. There are some mixed reviews about them if you read up in the suspension section. I think they are a quick fix to stiffen the body, but I think your better off getting a better ride with installing good springs and shocks. After you go exhaust aim for replacing your puny 10 bolt with a 12 or 9" rear. And research heavily before every mod you buy!

Oh yea and I give 1 vote for going with TD's.