Need help, construction, semi skilled/skilled

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 08:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need help, construction, semi skilled/skilled

I have a project in Grapevine that is getting more added to it by the day. Mostly what I need is someone that understands how to build plumb and square and who understands how to work with sheetmetal, plywood, and general building materials. I do NOT need someone that has no clue, too tight a dead line and work load to train someone on the fly. Would prefer that you have basic tools; skillsaw, screw gun, cords, hand tools, etc. I have all the more expensive stuff. Depending on the person and jobs in the near future I may be able to keep someone busy, but go into this expecting a few weeks work for right now. At first I am going to pay contract labor and take no taxes out. If the person makes it past the IRS limit I will make them an employee. Most of what I do is metal work, being fabrication of all kinds, not that the person has to be, but that again is helpful for the future. I need 1 maybe 2 guys ASAP, like tomorrow. $15 per hour to start, with again, no taxes. Do not pm, call me, 469-212-6487. No drunks, no slackers, no bullshit. I am a cool guy, but you better come to work.

Brandon
Old 01-29-2007, 10:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
I have a project in Grapevine that is getting more added to it by the day. Mostly what I need is someone that understands how to build plumb and square and who understands how to work with sheetmetal, plywood, and general building materials. I do NOT need someone that has no clue, too tight a dead line and work load to train someone on the fly. Would prefer that you have basic tools; skillsaw, screw gun, cords, hand tools, etc. I have all the more expensive stuff. Depending on the person and jobs in the near future I may be able to keep someone busy, but go into this expecting a few weeks work for right now. At first I am going to pay contract labor and take no taxes out. If the person makes it past the IRS limit I will make them an employee. Most of what I do is metal work, being fabrication of all kinds, not that the person has to be, but that again is helpful for the future. I need 1 maybe 2 guys ASAP, like tomorrow. $15 per hour to start, with again, no taxes. Do not pm, call me, 469-212-6487. No drunks, no slackers, no bullshit. I am a cool guy, but you better come to work.

Brandon
Damn son...Wish i was free. Id be there!!! Ill put the word out!