3,500 Home Audio System! MK Sound , Awesome Sounding! Trade for peformance parts!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 09:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 3,500 Home Audio System! MK Sound , Awesome Sounding! Trade for peformance parts!

Posted on here because I prefer a local sale in Houston,TX but can ship if needed.

I have an almost brand new MK Audio system up for sale, can locate the parts at www.mksound.com

Everything is new and all the speakers and subwoofer is black with the shiny smooth glossy black finish. I paid right at 3,500 for this audio system 2 months ago and it sounds awesome, I would just rather use the money for the car in performance parts, which is why I am willing to trade for performance parts or for cash. This system is extremely nice, will shake your entire house if you want it to. It also is very clear if you turn the subwoofer down a little, sounds like everything happening is real, it kills BOSE speakers... no competition. I have it hooked up in the Houston, TX area if you would like to come listen to it as well before considering. Also I have the main amplifier unit where you plug all the speakers into which is made by sony that I paid over 900.00 for at best buy, a new dvd player, vcr, and cd player. I also have a brand new audio tower that I just bought in the high gloss black 4 different levels in chrome and high quality material, very nice.

This unit comes with two of these speakers:
LCR-750T TOWER SERIES THX SELECT $1,300 You get the tall towers in high gloss black with this as well.
http://www.mksound.com/satellite_speakers.php#LCR750

Two of these speakers as well: $649.00
SURROUND-550 MK II THX
http://www.mksound.com/surround_speakers.php

And the big subwoofer! - Paid $1,149.00
VX-1250 SFX SuperFast Deep Bass
http://www.mksound.com/subwoofer.php

Speakers come with all custom wiring to hook into the unit another 200.00 spent on that as well. If you just want the speakers I will let them all go for 2,400 obo. If you want the tower and all the units for it I will let it go for 3,200 obo. I just paid 3,500 for the speakers alone and with the units and tower around 5,700.00 for all of this. Do the research on this system, extremely nice and charging hardly anything for it.

I will also consider trades for performance parts for this system as well. I have a 00 TA M6. It already has full exhaust system on it so no trades for exhaust components. Maybe a procharger kit..?

Thanks,
Matt
832-259-3580
Old 01-30-2007, 12:04 AM
Banned

ttt......
Old 02-01-2007, 12:52 AM
Banned

up on ebay, ttt