Apartment For Lease....cheap!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apartment For Lease....cheap!!!

soi found out today that i'm pretty much going to be the selected candidate for a job opening at my company's denver office, and i'm going to take it, and the promotion that comes along with it.

I need someone to take over the remaining 6 months on my apartment lease. here are the details:

-I will be moving out by feb 20ish.
-the lease goes until the end of august, therefore a 6 month lease for whomever takes it over.
-its a 2br/2ba apartment on the first floor. 1038 sq ft
-here is the link, its the Fern floorplan
http://www.forrent.com/search/detail...64&CMP=OTC-SMX
-NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!
- $895/month, plus 15$month for the covered parking spot if you wish to keep it.
-granite counter tops, textured walls, crown molding
-all the amenities and such are listed on that link above, the unit is right in front of the volleyball court (awesome vball court by the way) and main pool area.
- i called today and the price has gone up on this apartment to about $200 more than we have it for. but you would still pay the $895 that's on the lease.
- everything on the lease will be the same except the name changes on the lease.
-w/d not included, you need your own set.

the apartment is in jersey village on jones road, 1 light away from 290, and right behind the northwest park n ride so if you work downtown, its easy access to a better way to and from work downtown than driving in traffic and paying the gas bill for it.

this is a great deal, its a cheap 6 month lease with no deposit of any kind. how can you beat that for a 2 br/2ba apartment?!?!

need to get this taken care of asap so i can move asap. lemme know if you or anyone you know is interested. great location and great price!!!!!
Old 01-30-2007, 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your company's worth their ***, they'll buy out your lease. Or you could always please with the landlord to be reasonable.