Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how will this setup be slp to corsa?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 01:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default how will this setup be slp to corsa?

I have a corsa cat back system on right now really like the sound. I just bought slp headers and the local shop is gonna make a y pipe with maybe just one catylitic converter. I like how it sounds with just the cat back is it gonna be annoyingly loud with headers or not?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you still have a catalytic converter then it won't be annoyingly loud. It will definitely be louder than before though. I love the sound of my LT's with no cats into my magnaflow. It's not stupid loud like the loudmouth catback but at WOT it sounds great. Then again my cam made it louder too. Also you know that if your state does a visual on emissions components that you might fail due to relocating the catalytic converters (it's illegal in all states).
Old 01-31-2007, 09:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no offense but why did you buy slp longtubes? they hang soo low its not even funny. but anyways like said above. it wont be stupid loud. it should sound good. dont plan on lowering the car btw! congrats and good luck! get a clip once its done.