Notices

wtb - complete ls1 engine & t56 swap

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb - complete ls1 engine & t56 swap

hi guys

im looking to buy a complete ls1 engine with t56 6 speed transmission. i need all accessories, wiring harness and ecm etc etc. im looking to fit into my 3rd gen rx7 to give you an idea of what parts ill require.

now heres the problem, im in the uk, so im looking for somebody who is able to ship this internationally, or who is willing to take the time to co-operate with me and help me arrange shipping myself. i know this may sound like a drag, but im hoping somebody may be able to help as im getting a bit frustrated. i have cash in my paypal account, so can send an instant paypal payment, which will be be a balance transfer, and not an echeque etc. ive contacted every seller on ebay who has had a suitable looking engine, and only certified auto replied, but even they only replied once with a vague price and havent answered any more of my questions since. i know shipping isnt going to be cheap, but im willing to pay for it.

so, if you any of guys think you may possibly be able to help me out, please give me a shout, im a bit lost for ideas now. i got hooked on the idea of the ls1 after finding this site and another, and ive now sold all of my rotary parts which ill no longer need, only to find i cant get hold of an ls1 engine