Inside sales/outreach position

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 10:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Inside sales/outreach position

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sls/280877252.html

In the post I put I prefer young women for the job, but would consider the right guy as well. Cliff's notes; part time gig, pretty easy for a go getter, $200-$300 CASH per week, working 15-20 hours per week. Chances for more to come if the person really works hard and fills the bill. Incentives WILL be paid if their work starts to bear fruit. Call the number in the ad, do not pm or email. Please consider if you have a sister or GF that it would make sense for as well.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
http://dallas.craigslist.org/sls/280877252.html

In the post I put I prefer young women for the job, but would consider the right guy as well. Cliff's notes; part time gig, pretty easy for a go getter, $200-$300 CASH per week, working 15-20 hours per week. Chances for more to come if the person really works hard and fills the bill. Incentives WILL be paid if their work starts to bear fruit. Call the number in the ad, do not pm or email. Please consider if you have a sister or GF that it would make sense for as well.
Big TaTa's are a must for in person interviews for B...lol Get your *** in trouble..ahah
Old 02-21-2007, 05:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Big TaTa's are a must for in person interviews for B...lol Get your *** in trouble..ahah
You jerk...........LOL. Thats not what I meant. You had to read the original post to understand why I said that.