Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cam needed pleaseee help

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 11:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cam needed pleaseee help

Looking for a good cam for my ls1 that will give me more noticeable power at the track, but still be driveable on the street and idel ok. Have 6.0 aluminim ls6 heads ported and polished with ls6 polished and ported intake. Headders and stall converter. Please let me know what you have only if it will be good for my setup. I was thinking possiblly a 02 z06 cam may work well, dont know how much power gain though. Please send pms if you can thanks.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:11 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by antonzracin
Looking for a good cam for my ls1 that will give me more noticeable power at the track, but still be driveable on the street and idel ok. Have 6.0 aluminim ls6 heads ported and polished with ls6 polished and ported intake. Headders and stall converter. Please let me know what you have only if it will be good for my setup. I was thinking possiblly a 02 z06 cam may work well, dont know how much power gain though. Please send pms if you can thanks.
need more info on car please. stall size?, compression ratio?, intended rpm range? and anything you care to add.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Teching In

Default cam question

its a 3500 stall, want it to idle god but put up more power for the track. You think the o2 corvette cam or the stealth 2 by mti are any good?