View Full Version : Billingsley Racing???

DSG
02-21-2007, 02:49 PM
This isnt to flame anyone but has anyone had a problem with them before. I ordered a part from them last week and I got a conformation email but I havnt been charged for the part and they wont return my email.

Just curious if anyone has had a problem in the past. I am not mad if they are not going to charge me and give me my part, just need to know so I can buy it elsewhere.

Thanks

GEARHED
02-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Have you tried calling to see if they have all the information needed to complete and bill for the order?

Double check just in case. Sometimes a phone number or address is not complete which holds up the billing for a part or the part list is not complete.

DSG
02-21-2007, 03:05 PM
The conformation email has everything listed correctly. I am at work and cannot get onto there website. I will call them but there website is blocked from my work. Do you have a number?

DSG
02-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Have now gone 11days with no word from Billingsley? :(

GEARHED
02-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Will check to see what the status is and possible contact information other than email. Nine Ball or Cyphur may post up on this.

DSG
02-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Will check to see what the status is and possible contact information other than email. Nine Ball or Cyphur may post up on this.

Thanks

Country Boy
02-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Dave, whats your last name?

DSG
02-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Dave, whats your last name?

Carl I got an email from Amber at Billingsley about an hour ago. She states my email about the inquiry went to her spam filter. She says she is waiting on a part to complete my order. So it looks as if everything is going to work out with my order.

I just told her I wasnt mad just that I wish they would communicate better.

Thanks for looking out Carl.

Country Boy
02-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Thank GearHed. That dude is on the ball! ;)