General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Seat Belt guides

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Belt guides

I know this was talked about before but I can't find the post about it now. I am looking for seat belt guides that already have a slit in them so I can easily put the seat belt through the loop instead of the ones that I have on now. They are the full loop that would require taking out the whole seatbelt to get it on.
I really need a place to buy some online that will fit on our cars or a parts number so I can go and buy it from a dealer.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just put a stock one w/o slit in and it seriously took like 10 minutes. Its just one big bolt into the floor and its out.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:46 AM
12 Second Club

^^ Im with Hawk108... only takes 10 min to take the bolt on the floor out. Just have to goto auto zone and buy the special hex head tool and youre in there.

BUT if you wanted to find one with a slit I believe that the conv. seat belt guides have slits in them. I found a ton of seat belt guides on EBay when I broke mine.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

the problem with using a vert holder is when go to put the set belt on it will pop out of the holder every time at least that what happens to mine so i what i did is take the passenger side and drivers and fliped and reversed them so the slit is on bottom on the vert seat belt holders
Old 03-11-2007, 09:40 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2000badbird
the problem with using a vert holder is when go to put the set belt on it will pop out of the holder every time at least that what happens to mine so i what i did is take the passenger side and drivers and fliped and reversed them so the slit is on bottom on the vert seat belt holders
I hate that ****. I didn't know you could change from 1 side to the other
Old 03-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Launching!

hmm I will give ebay a shot. Is this something aftermarket or does gm make the vert seatbelt holders? That probably sounds really stupid but I'm asking because my grandpa gets a discount on everything GM made lol even though it isn't expensive.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:12 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by rayvendawn
hmm I will give ebay a shot. Is this something aftermarket or does gm make the vert seatbelt holders? That probably sounds really stupid but I'm asking because my grandpa gets a discount on everything GM made lol even though it isn't expensive.
GM part