Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just received Pacesetters and ORY what acc. do I need?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 07:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question just received Pacesetters and ORY what acc. do I need?

I am revamping my exhaust from Hooker shorties and Randomn Tech catted Y and Borla catback to Pacesetters and TSP ORY, I ordered the O2 extensions,I need the O2's still. I am not worried with rear sims I plan on tuning. The headers came with the cheap paper gaskets, im kinda bummed there, I was wondering if my old stockers would work still with 20K miles on them? The headers came with 2 band clamps, now should I buy 3 band clamps for the Y or just have it welded? TR racing has the mufflex bump stop hanger, it looks nice, but worried of ground clearance issues, do you need 1 or 2 of these hangers? If any one can offer some feedback it would be nice, i have the parts layed out on the garage floor and am removing the old exhaust now. I heard Borla sounds like *** without cats, I guess i will find out or make a plate. Just curious, will I make atleast 390 at the rear with my setup and tuning?

99 T/A M-6 with only 29Kmiles
LS-6 intake, ported T/B, stock heads, MTI stealth II cam, pulleys, full BMR suspension,Bilstein HD.s 4:10 gears
Old 02-26-2007, 07:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Get Stock GM Gaskets I replaced mine with 35k miles, go with o2 sims till you have them deleted. One mufflex bump stop hanger will be fine btw there is alot of mixed reviews on this hanger.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i would change the plugs, get mr gasket sealed gaskets, msd wires and o2 from a 99 vette rears!!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:03 PM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

locking header bolts.