Fucking Vandels

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 04:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default ******* Vandels

Well Saturday I was staying at my friend Joey's house, and my car and my friend Philip's cars were parked outside in the driveway.

I'll start it off by saying what happened Friday night. One of his neighbor's houses was vandelized, and she asked us if we had seen anything. Well we did not see anything that night...

Well it started at about 3:00am I was woken up by the doorbell, and my friends busting in and saying that some kids were ******* with our cars. It took me a second to take that all in. Joey already had 4 baseball bats out by the door. I have no clue why he had 4 baseball bats? Well I went to his window overlooking the driveway and sure enough there was 4 or 5 high school aged kids throwing **** and kicking our cars.

After seeing that I asked if anyone had called the police. Joey said no he, Nick, Marshal, and Philip were wanting some street justice. I took the step and called the Friendswood Police who would just love to bust some dumbass kids.

At this we all ran outside, baseball bats in hand... I did not have one because I was on the phone with the police. When I went outside I told them I was on the phone with the police. This did not deter them they continued to egg us on and continued to beat on the cars.

After they saw the bats they decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and take off. Joey grabbed one by the shirt and threw him on the ground and we held him till the cops showed up.

One of them was hiding in a bush right in front of us in a white shirt lol... As if we would not see his ***. Joey said, "oh you know you fucked up now." The kid took off running with my friends in persuit. He made it about a block and Joey jumped and grabed is leg and wrangeled his shoes off, but he got away for the time being.

About this time the cops began rolling up. It ended up being 6 cop cars that responded, and I'm not sure how many cops. lol they found the dude with no shoes about five minutes later.

After all was said and done they broke one of my tail lights, fucked up my bumper, the back piece that says camaro, and there was alot of scratches.

I filed a report and pressed charges on everyone of the son of a bitches. 2 of them were 18 and one was 17, they caught the fourth today, but I'm not sure how old he is.

Joey's house was just one of about 3 houses on their list that night. I'm getting the car fixed this week at Lane's High Tech. He does great work and is a fellow F-Body guy. I will keep everyone posted after I go to their court cases.

What is the deal do ya'll think I will be awared anything for the damage or am I just out some cash because of some dumb kids?

Sorry it was so long winded I just wanted to give the full picture of how ******* stupid these kids were.

Thomas
Old 02-27-2007, 05:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good job on catching them, they probably won't do anything like that ever again.

You'll probably have to take them to small claims court to get any money out of them.

A friend of mine had a very similar situation happen with him. The kid's dad ended up offering to pay for the damages (plus some $) in exchange for the charges being dropped, which he did.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Should have hit them with the bat at least a few times before the police showed up. It's good to hear you at least caught those bastards.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:14 AM
TECH Addict

Sorry to hear this. I feel your pain. Had something like that happen to me. It sucks!
Old 02-27-2007, 06:26 AM
MASS seller approved

finally someone catches them man if i knew who keyed my car i would have beat there *** on site and then called the cops and made them pay in court
Old 02-27-2007, 06:28 AM
12 Second Club

dahm that sucks man. your a better person then me though i deffinetly woulda just ran up and whacked them all in the head with the bat.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:33 AM
10 Second Club

sorry your car got messed up, but im very glad you caught those kids! make them pay!
Old 02-27-2007, 06:47 AM
Launching!

Hate to hear it....But LOVE to hear You guys caught them......
Old 02-27-2007, 06:49 AM
TECH Resident

What a bunch of **** sucks...freaking gay. At least you caught them! My office was robbed over the weekend and they got away with 4 really nice laptops and an almost new digital camera. I'd love to get some street justice on those ******!
Old 02-27-2007, 07:24 AM
TECH Addict

**** the baseball bats, get a gun! Shoot them in the legs. Bastards! Good luck getting your car fixed.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Mustang Moderator

The court process is a slow one, so don't be too giddy about getting your money back.

My car was broken into over summer, they ended up catching the guy and hes a monir so the DA is taking his *** to court. I had to fill out a bunch of paperwork on if I wanted restitution, the cost for repairs, etc etc. He STILL hasn't gone to court yet, and even if he is found guilty, I'm not sure if there is a way the court can FORCE him to actually reimburse me. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping I'll get at least part of that back!

Arron
Old 02-27-2007, 07:38 AM
TECH Resident

You Should Have Hit Them First And Then Call The Cops
Old 02-27-2007, 07:49 AM
ino
TECH Enthusiast

You should have torn them a new hole u know where.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
I'm getting the car fixed this week at Lane's High Tech. He does great work and is a fellow F-Body guy.
Thomas
sorry about your car, we will take good care of it

Just a few weeks ago I was driving in Pearland and all of a sudden a truck passed us and threw something at my windshield. It was an egg and it scared the crap outta me. The entire windshield was covered. I didn't have time to react and chase them (and Tim probably would have beat their asses if we caught them). I called the cops when I got home and filed a report, they had other calls the same night for the same thing. It put a big chip in my hood on the Equinox.

Stupid kids...... can't they find something better to do.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:28 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sleek silverado
**** the baseball bats, get a gun! Shoot them in the legs. Bastards! Good luck getting your car fixed.
We did have a gun, but lets say she's not exactly legal (Powell you have seen it so you know what I mean)... It was thrown out there, but they had to break a window (try to steal the car) or cross his fence line (try to rob his house). If that would have happened all on the board that know my friend Joey know there would have been DEAD 18 year olds. That way they can't sue lol. He was so excited when he thought they were going to break the window.

Thomas
Old 02-27-2007, 08:30 AM
12 Second Club

hey first of all i have to say that i am very very impressed that you kept your kool and held back your anger and emotions like that. most people would have taken those bats and beat those kids in the face. you jsut saved yourself alot of time away from court from doing that, you could of been fucked.

on the other hand HELL YEAH you got those ******* kids!! personally i would bashed them under the circumstances but screw 'em for all they got.

Talk to their parents and work out a deal with them, $$$ for not pressing charges, a lot of $$$!!
Old 02-27-2007, 08:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah dont wait for the money if you even get it, i have donkey punched those 18yr old and then pulled my belt out on the 17yr old, what a bunch of dicks
Old 02-27-2007, 08:34 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Teri9672
sorry about your car, we will take good care of it

Just a few weeks ago I was driving in Pearland and all of a sudden a truck passed us and threw something at my windshield. It was an egg and it scared the crap outta me. The entire windshield was covered. I didn't have time to react and chase them (and Tim probably would have beat their asses if we caught them). I called the cops when I got home and filed a report, they had other calls the same night for the same thing. It put a big chip in my hood on the Equinox.

Stupid kids...... can't they find something better to do.
I can't find his card could you please post his number?

Oh on a side note I know the Judge that will be trying them personally. He has his law office right across the hall from my office. I will be chating with him later today, he is the one that will be awarding damage. Until then I'm going to claim it on my comprehensive insurance and get it fixed ASAP.

So everyone is not too sad the Kids were a little worse for wear by the time the cops got there. "They triped and fell is how Joey put it."

Thomas
Old 02-27-2007, 08:36 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
yeah dont wait for the money if you even get it, i have donkey punched those 18yr old and then pulled my belt out on the 17yr old, what a bunch of dicks
I can not do anything to them because of my involvement, but the police (I went to school with her) were nice enough to give us their addresses and names.

Thomas
Old 02-27-2007, 08:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Sucks to hear but I am with those guys by saying it was good you kept your cool. Nowadays they would've sued you for excessive force if they did get the beating they deserved.