Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Toyota is now Official Vehicle of...

Old 02-27-2007, 10:17 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Toyota is now Official Vehicle of...

E-Town!

PRESS RELEASE
For Immediate Release
Office: 732-446-7800
TOYOTA THE OFFICIAL VEHICLE OF RACEWAY PARK

Old Bridge Township, NJ (February 2, 2007) - Old Bridge Township Raceway Park officials announced today a multi-year agreement with Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. (TMS) to designate Toyota the official vehicle of Raceway Park.

"Raceway Park is delighted to have Toyota as our official vehicle. We feel the full line of Toyota Vehicles will perfectly fit our spectator and participant demographic. With our partnership we will add to their already impressive growth and exposure in the Tri-State area" said, Raceway Park's President Michael Napp.

As the official vehicle of Raceway Park, Toyota will have the entire new fleet of Toyota vehicles on display at all Raceway Park events. This means that Raceway Park spectators and participants will be able to see the latest Toyotas, including the newly redesigned Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runners, and much more. Toyota will have great print and web exposure in Raceway Park's Official Newspaper and website. Toyota will also receive high traffic signage around the venue and supply Toyota support vehicles for Raceway Park personnel.

Raceway Park is a 42-year-old multi-purpose motor sports venue established in 1965. The venue includes two drag strips, four motor cross and practice tracks, a competition karting track, autocross course, drifting course, 1.3-mile road course, and more than three million square feet of pavement for automotive Ride & Drive, dealer and consumer events. More than 200 events per year and over one million attending enthusiasts and participants make Raceway Park the busiest motor sports venue in the New York/New Jersey Metro Area.

Toyota has been selling cars in the United States since 1957 and manufacturing vehicles here since 1986. Toyota currently manufactures vehicles, engines, Transmissions and other auto parts at 14 North American plants Toyota currently employ more than 39,000 people in North America. The company's direct investment is over $17.6 billion, with annual parts, materials, goods and services purchased from North American suppliers totaling over $29 billion. North American-produced vehicles include the Avalon, Camry, Corolla, Matrix, Sienna, Solara, Sequoia, Tacoma, Tundra, and the Lexus RX 350. By 2008 Toyota's manufacturing operations will have the capacity to build 2 million vehicles and 1.44 million engines annually in North America.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

I really do like the new Tundra
Old 02-27-2007, 10:24 AM
TECH Resident

They Sure Are Pumping That Thing Hard.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:29 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JerseyLS1TA
When you buy a Toyota, here's where the profits go:

http://toyota.jp/
Old 02-27-2007, 01:40 PM
10 Second Club

Thumbs down

Wow.

As if Atco wasn't already my home track (even though it's twice as far for me to get to), now I have all the more incentive not to patronize Englishtown, I guess everyone has their price.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JerseyLS1TA
I really do love America.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

My friend who is in Texas making those Tundras.

I'm an econ major, if you want a 70 some hour long lecture why nothing is wrong with buying a Toyota don't tempt me

It's a flat out awesome truck to me many people and alot of the mags, it's better then anything designed over here.

I rarely go to e-town myself but honestly with toyota pushing hard as of late i'm not shocked to hear this. First Nascar and now trucks. If they ever get a sports car back out goodness.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Launching!

Raceway Park caters to rice so it is only fitting.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I always wanted to run at etown....iam not even gonna bother now
Old 02-27-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Mr. B
E-Town!

PRESS RELEASE
For Immediate Release
Office: 732-446-7800
TOYOTA THE OFFICIAL VEHICLE OF RACEWAY PARK

Old Bridge Township, NJ (February 2, 2007) - Old Bridge Township Raceway Park officials announced today a multi-year agreement with Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. (TMS) to designate Toyota the official vehicle of Raceway Park.

"Raceway Park is delighted to have Toyota as our official vehicle. We feel the full line of Toyota Vehicles will perfectly fit our spectator and participant demographic. With our partnership we will add to their already impressive growth and exposure in the Tri-State area" said, Raceway Park's President Michael Napp.

As the official vehicle of Raceway Park, Toyota will have the entire new fleet of Toyota vehicles on display at all Raceway Park events. This means that Raceway Park spectators and participants will be able to see the latest Toyotas, including the newly redesigned Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runners, and much more. Toyota will have great print and web exposure in Raceway Park's Official Newspaper and website. Toyota will also receive high traffic signage around the venue and supply Toyota support vehicles for Raceway Park personnel.

Raceway Park is a 42-year-old multi-purpose motor sports venue established in 1965. The venue includes two drag strips, four motor cross and practice tracks, a competition karting track, autocross course, drifting course, 1.3-mile road course, and more than three million square feet of pavement for automotive Ride & Drive, dealer and consumer events. More than 200 events per year and over one million attending enthusiasts and participants make Raceway Park the busiest motor sports venue in the New York/New Jersey Metro Area.

Toyota has been selling cars in the United States since 1957 and manufacturing vehicles here since 1986. Toyota currently manufactures vehicles, engines, Transmissions and other auto parts at 14 North American plants Toyota currently employ more than 39,000 people in North America. The company's direct investment is over $17.6 billion, with annual parts, materials, goods and services purchased from North American suppliers totaling over $29 billion. North American-produced vehicles include the Avalon, Camry, Corolla, Matrix, Sienna, Solara, Sequoia, Tacoma, Tundra, and the Lexus RX 350. By 2008 Toyota's manufacturing operations will have the capacity to build 2 million vehicles and 1.44 million engines annually in North America.

******* sellouts!
Old 02-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Teching In

Wow, that's nuts! I am so disappointed in them. So where are all the GMC trucks going?

Next thing you're going to see: "Honda, the offical car of the NHRA"
Old 02-27-2007, 03:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ace$nyper

I'm an econ major, if you want a 70 some hour long lecture why nothing is wrong with buying a Toyota don't tempt me

It's a flat out awesome truck to me many people and alot of the mags, it's better then anything designed over here.

I rarely go to e-town myself but honestly with toyota pushing hard as of late i'm not shocked to hear this. First Nascar and now trucks. If they ever get a sports car back out goodness.
What was truck of the year? Oh thats right, the all new Silverado.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by aliwantsnss
What was truck of the year? Oh thats right, the all new Silverado.
Well it wasn't picked by enough people too pull GMs stock out of the trash or them to seal a deal with E-town.

Not all mags picked the Silverado but Motortrend did no debate of that.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

many foreign cars and domestic cars have parts made overseas, and are assembled inside the United States.

Toyota is one of them.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

toyota needs the money to put back into all their recalls
Old 02-27-2007, 03:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Red Dragoness
Raceway Park caters to rice so it is only fitting.
Just what i was thinking. Actually, I'm suprised it did not happen sooner, if for no other reason than to cater to the 99.99999% rice-a-baloney that runs there!!
I'm soooo glad I will NEVER have to run there anymore!
Old 02-27-2007, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TTAgirl
Wow, that's nuts! I am so disappointed in them. So where are all the GMC trucks going?

Next thing you're going to see: "Honda, the offical car of the NHRA"
Well, Dodge was the official truck of Etown before toyota booted them, it's a shame to see'm go, I'll get more on this next week, I work at Etown.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:39 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Ace$nyper
my S10 was built in livingston NJ. my colorado was built in either kentucky or tennessee, whichever hick state. point is, not every american vehicle was built overseas. yeah, fbodies were made in canada, but come on, thats america jr. where would they be without us, eh?
Old 02-27-2007, 04:50 PM
TECH Addict

**** The Tundra,**** Toyota And More Importantly **** E-town
Old 02-27-2007, 04:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TheSilverOne
toyota needs the money to put back into all their recalls

What recalls?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Toyota is now Official Vehicle of...