Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

B-Cool Rad issues?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 10:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Be Cool Rad issues?

Has anyone put one of these in, we are struggling since it does not quite appear to be the direct bolt in it claims to be.

I ordered this to improve the cooling so that I could take it out on some road coasres this year, now this.

I do have a Meizre EWP and I know. I happen to like when i tour aroud in the summer stuck in traffic it keeps the 412 nice and chilly. When I turn up the volume though for more than a few minute I can get the water temps up to 205-210. In traffic it is 175-185. I have 99 so I have to use my Predator to scan it to see the real water temps. I was hoping to improve things so I could do a little more than drag racing and autocross this year.

I was trying to do a search on here but it is not working for some reason, keeps timing out.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Rampant

Last edited by RAMPANT; 02-27-2007 at 11:52 PM.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:59 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mine wasnt easy to put in i just keep fighting with it but i also dont have my a/c hooked up i think it would have been a nightmare to put in if the condensor was in to
Old 02-28-2007, 07:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by slammedchevy
mine wasnt easy to put in i just keep fighting with it but i also dont have my a/c hooked up i think it would have been a nightmare to put in if the condensor was in to
We are trying to leave the AIR in the car.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I really wanted to leave that in the car. It is not easy to build a street freindly race car damn it.