Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trying to get ls6 Grand Sport to run

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Trying to get ls6 Grand Sport to run

Ok after three years of looking at this engine sit there. I finally have enough together to try and fire it off. Set up I have is LS6 out of 04 cts-V drive by wire T56 trans in a 63 Grand sport Corvette. computor was sent out and all un-nessary itens eliminated.
Now to my problem engine fires runs a couple seconds and dies. Fuel pump is wired seperatly fuel pressure is up. put test light to injector circuit. contunes to show voltage during start and through to stop.
I finally went out got code reader. came up with U0107 P0054 P0060 then U0107 again. explains U0107 is lost communication with throttle control. P0054 and 60 are heated O2 sensors.
My question is Does lost communication mean I have a bad module or just bad wiring. I have been tracing wires all day and all show to have contunity between module and throttle pedal.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:43 PM
Teching In

Default U0107 error code

well I have spent all day on this thing got the o2 sensors to behave. But I can not get communication between the PCM and the TAC. I am guessing my next step is going to be replace the TAC and Or get the PCM re programmed as that is all that is left to figure out. Any comments
Old 02-28-2007, 07:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, the vats is not shut off from the sound of it.. Have them check it with another brand of software. Depending on what version/brand of software they are using to tune.

I pointed out the problem on this site last year some time, so im not sure if it was fixed or not.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Thanks Jesse. Pm'd you