Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

pics of American Racing Eagle Rims on NBM Camaro?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 04:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pics of American Racing Eagle Rims on NBM Camaro?

From TomZ Wheels, Will definately go with the 16x10 if I get them, probably the 187 style. But I'm curious as to what these would look like on my camaro. I always loved the design of these rims, my buddy back home has a set but they're for second gen camaros They will keep the stock sidewall height which I like but can be had with a 10" width It seems like all the rims these days are only in style if they're 17"+. But I enjoy the old school look more. Not to mention these are WELL within my budget lol. Will these even fit on my car? Let me know what you all think or post pics. (Please not from photobucket, gov't computers block photobucket and I'm deployed )

Anyone from TomZ Wheels: If I decide to get these would you be able to give me some tires mounted and balanced on them? Please PM me!

thanks ya'all
Old 03-01-2007, 11:29 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no suggestions or thoughts? Any pics at all of these rims, not necessarily on NBM camaro?

thanks
Old 03-01-2007, 11:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Probably no suggestions b/c almost everyone goes to at least a 17" wheel like the stock SS & WS6 have. 16's are good for drag radials, but I don't think many like them for daily rims on our year of cars.