Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sponsors that build long block 370 iron blocks?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 12:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 96 Likes on 80 Posts

Default Sponsors that build long block 370 iron blocks?

Which sponsors advertise or build iron block 370's. Upgrading my ATI D1SC stock short block to forged to handle more boost. No - I don't want an LS2, forged 347, or iron 408.

Only found 2.
Texas Speed - just price for a short block.
LS Speed Inc - I understand they sell but don't advertise.

I have emailed but got two responses from 4 emails. I spent hours trying to reach Texas Speed and did finally get through and talk to someone who was very helpful and now my first choice since it was the only quote you could pay a bill with. Yes we do isn't an answer from the other.

My point is that it's a lot easier to compare apples to apples if sponsors would price their blocks - long and short blocks - rather than talking basic options and prices over the phone for at least a half hour or so or numerous emails back and forth.

This is why it's so hard to reach anyone by phone - on the phone explaining stuff that should be on their site.

Sponsors - please PM if interested with base 370 budget iron long blocks with specs and prices if you are interested. A local installer will install. Looking for a May install time period.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:57 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call Larry at Speed Inc. All their stuff is custom and they are very familar with boost engines.

Quick Reply: Sponsors that build long block 370 iron blocks?