Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

TJ Wong results

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 02:06 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TJ Wong results

Finally broke down and did it, took my car to TJ's and I gotta say .. what a nice guy he is !!
Had fun, learned a bit and most importantly learned whats goin on under the hood.
Car is much more fun to drive after his tweaking.
Results are 314.7 HP @ 6000 rpm and 304.4 ft-Lbs @ 5000 rpms

TJ said that the power was still climbing at redline 6200 and that if I wanted to push redline higher I could but when was I really gonna need 6500 -6600 rpms this being my daily driver.
I am pretty happy this being a Mustang Dyno and my car is an auto
Between the Stall and the new shift pressures and firmness she feels like a new beast !!
If you read this TJ Thanks again man !!
Old 03-02-2007, 09:21 AM
10 Second Club

Cool. With your springs & cam you could go to 6500. I used to have 2 tunes, 1 for the track that went to redline & 1 for the street that didn't. But you need your own tuning software for that.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:23 PM
10 Second Club

Congrats! TJ is a nice guy in deed. Good tuner too.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

Thanks guys . I certainly realize my car is the bottom end of the food chain compared to some of the beasts you all drive. Just had to share with someone as my wife gets that glazed eye look and I can see her mentally tallying the money I have spent whenever I say "Oh, I was thinking the SS needed.. "
Next step is some 3.73's I am thinking, just not sure if I wanna drive to TJ's again for that (mostly cause I cant seem to talk anyone into following me down for a ride back)
C'est Live. Maybe this summer things will calm down and I can get out to the track and meet/watch you guys run.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01T-TopToy
Thanks guys . I certainly realize my car is the bottom end of the food chain compared to some of the beasts you all drive. Just had to share with someone as my wife gets that glazed eye look and I can see her mentally tallying the money I have spent whenever I say "Oh, I was thinking the SS needed.. "
Next step is some 3.73's I am thinking, just not sure if I wanna drive to TJ's again for that (mostly cause I cant seem to talk anyone into following me down for a ride back)
C'est Live. Maybe this summer things will calm down and I can get out to the track and meet/watch you guys run.
You got to start somewhere...And, that's a good start... I remember when I had just a cat back, Mac mid lenghts and CAI. Went to the dyno and only made 272SAE on a dynojet. Man that was back awhile...

Dan's differential will take care of your rearend work up here, if TJ can't take care of you...Just PM Ellis "twofast4lv" for their number....

Quick Reply: TJ Wong results