Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

CAUTION: JZ'sTA (Jeremy Zielinski) Former sponsor - No Heads, failed refund

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down CAUTION: JZ'sTA (Jeremy Zielinski) Former sponsor - No Heads, failed refund

I sure hate to post this as it appears that Jeremys past history has been excellent. However not so for me. I am currently out $400.00.

Nine Ball suggested that I post a thread here.

This is regarding LS6 heads I purchased off thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/642430-ls6-sale.html

My problem is that I purchased a set of used LS6 heads from Jeremy Zielinski, forum name JZ'sTA on 1/17/2007 for $450.00 which I paid for with instant paypal.

After promising to ship the heads on several occasions, heads were never shipped. After about 3 weeks I asked for a refund and he agreed to send a paypal refund and began the process with paypal on 2/13/07. (He even paypaled me a seperate $50.00 extra for my trouble, this cleared).

But the $450.00 refund was on hold for a long time, then on 2/26/07 I received an email from paypal saying that the refund failed, trasaction ID 9TC48252064880842. I have tried to contact him numerous times since the failed refund and no response

This does seem out of character for him as he has tons of posts and lots of positive feedback

I hope he just ran into a bit of a tough time and returns my money so we can close this all down.

Perry
Old 03-02-2007, 04:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That sucks man, i just finished up a bad experience like your but for less money. hope everything works out for you.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Staging Lane

I know this member and have delt with him on many transactions in the past without any problems... This doesnt seem like something he would do on purpose.. Have you tried calling him? Jeremy might not even know the refund he sent you failed through paypal. I know he is very busy right now and might not be on the computer much.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CougarL92
I know this member and have delt with him on many transactions in the past without any problems... This doesnt seem like something he would do on purpose.. Have you tried calling him? Jeremy might not even know the refund he sent you failed through paypal. I know he is very busy right now and might not be on the computer much.
His communication was great at the begining, even when he promised me a refund. Then after paypal sent notice that the refund failed Jeremy no longer answered any of my PM's or emails. Prior he had always answered.

He is also frequently viewing the forum, last time today at 5:23 PM. So I am pretty sure he sees my posts in his prior threads.

He has also posted on this forum as recently as yesterday at 12:28 PM, so it sure seems more like he is avoiding the issue.

I do not have a phone number for him. I will PM you my phone number and maybe you can have him call me to resolve this.

Thanks, Perry
Old 03-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Long Beach
That sucks man, i just finished up a bad experience like your but for less money. hope everything works out for you.

Thanks for the support.

Jeremy seems to be a great guy so I hope this is resolved soon.

Perry
Old 03-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Launching!

CougarL92, I found his phone number...it was in his for sale post

I will try calling him tomorrow.

Thanks, Perry
Old 03-03-2007, 03:03 PM
TECH Veteran

He was a sponsor but was dropped for another situation exactly like this. I tend to wonder if he needs a custom user title...

Give him a call and please post what his response to you was/is.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Perry how's it going. I hope you get this resolved. Dosen't Pay pal have a 300 dollar insurance of some sort for covering failed transactions?
Robert
Old 03-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Hey im in the same boat as you are. He ows me $330 for an intake. I contacted him a couple of days ago and said he was refunding my money but it would take a few days for the money to get into his account so he could send it back.

Just so you know there is a 45 day time limit on paypal to make a claim. I think you are cutting it close to being at the limit but you could try through them. Im gonna give him a couple more days then im gonna make a claim.

Sorry to hear your bad luck hopefully it gets resolved

Bryce
Old 03-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Teching In

Hey did you see this I just stumbled over it

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/658257-rollin-black.html
Old 03-04-2007, 02:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by brycer_77
Hey did you see this I just stumbled over it

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658257
From JZ's TA to Rollin Black
02-13-2007, 10:36 AM #1
JZ'sTA

Great guy to deal with. I made a mistake and was not able to make him happy. He simply wanted a refund, and was a very stand up guy.
I am sure I made him mad, but he seems to understand how things can go wrong and was easy to work with.
Thanks Perry.
Sorry I was unable to take care of you.

Last edited by GEARHED; 03-04-2007 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Posts like that are usually left in Sponsor Feedback. This is so members know what has happened in the past if a dropped sponsor signs up again, Admin makes the call if they can or cannot become a sponsor once dropped for missed payment or unresolved transactions. Let us know if he finally does refund you the money or it hits his paypal account - if not you may have to file a police report.

I do think it was in poor taste he left the response there without checking here as you couldn't respond in that post.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by brycer_77
Hey im in the same boat as you are. He ows me $330 for an intake. I contacted him a couple of days ago and said he was refunding my money but it would take a few days for the money to get into his account so he could send it back.

Just so you know there is a 45 day time limit on paypal to make a claim. I think you are cutting it close to being at the limit but you could try through them. Im gonna give him a couple more days then im gonna make a claim.

Sorry to hear your bad luck hopefully it gets resolved

Bryce
Please start a separate thread for this - we need to monitor if he is commiting to more than he can deliver.
Thank You.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Posts like that are usually left in Sponsor Feedback. This is so members know what has happened in the past if a dropped sponsor signs up again, Admin makes the call if they can or cannot become a sponsor once dropped for missed payment or unresolved transactions. Let us know if he finally does refund you the money or it hits his paypal account - if not you may have to file a police report.

I do think it was in poor taste he left the response there without checking here as you couldn't respond in that post.
But you can? maybe link this to there?
Robert
Old 03-04-2007, 03:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Yes and just getting ready to copy the thread over.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rolling Black. Sorry this has came to this. I am doing what I can to take care of it ASAP.
So you guys all know Paypal and I are having trouble geting my new account info into paypal. I think this has been solved.
I will check right now and post the results.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned

Jan. 17, 2007 Payment From Perry Lewand Held Details $450.00 USD -$13.35 USD $436.65 USD

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Feb. 13, 2007 Refund Removed Details -$450.00 USD $0.00 USD -$450.00 USD
Feb. 13, 2007 Add Funds from a Bank Account Failed Details $436.65 USD $0.00 USD $436.65 USD
Feb. 28, 2007 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed Placed ... -$450.00 USD $13.35 USD -$436.65 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Unauthorized

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$450.00 USD

Date:
Feb. 28, 2007
Time:
11:53:05 PST
Placed

Feb. 13, 2007 Payment To Perry Lewand Completed Details -$50.00 USD

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Amount
Feb. 13, 2007 Add Funds from a Bank Account Failed Details $30.19 USD
Feb. 26, 2007 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $30.19 USD
Feb. 26, 2007 Failed Transfer Completed ... -$30.19 USD

Name:
Bank Account

Total Amount:
-$30.19 USD

Date:
Feb. 26, 2007
Time:
15:21:57 PST
Completed

PayPal Account Balance
Currency Account Balance
U.S. Dollar: -$436.61 USD
Currently Earning: 5.04%*

Still working on this.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Banned

Complaint Non-receipt Perry Lewand 5R692719A3038414A Jan. 17, 2007 $450.00 USD Feb. 28, 2007 Refund Pending PP-257-690-773

I prosessed the refund again, and gave a buddy 500 cash and he is transfering 500 from his paypal account to mine so I can make sure it goes through.
Hope it works this time.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GEARHED
He was a sponsor but was dropped for another situation exactly like this. I tend to wonder if he needs a custom user title...

Give him a call and please post what his response to you was/is.

And so everyone knows I decited not to responsor this site due to prices of being a sponsor and my lack of selling big sales on here. I am a small shop and spending 575 dollars every 3 months is a little hard. The whole "has unresolved sales and is no longer a sponsor" has nothing to do with eachother.
That was 100% my choice which I will prove through the PM's between me and Tony. So hey stupid *** Crabby stop talking **** you know nothing about. You add useless untrue drama to a already bad situation.
Get your facts straight or shut the **** up.

I do my damn best to be a great seller on here and when I have a bad situation happen all of a sudden I am a bad seller or bad member. This is not true. I have had a coupld bad things back to back. In the other situation UPS has lost a package. I was unaware of this for over 2 weeks until I recieved a phone call.
Things happen. I am doing what I can to take care of them. I am really trying hard and don't know what else I can do to make things happen faster.
So to those who have delt with me in the past thanks for sticking up for me.
To those waiting for parts or a refund please know you will get it as fast as it is possible for me to get things worked out.
Hopefully this will be taken care of ASAP.
Jeremy
Old 03-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Banned

One one more thing.
Rollin Black thanks again for your patience. You have been awsome to work with and once again I am sorry this has happened as it has.
i did try and send you an extra 50 bucks to make up for the bad situation.
Looks like it should have been 150 HAHA.
One day I hope to beable to make it up to you. Until then I will just continue to try to do my best with what is going on right now.
Jeremy

Quick Reply: CAUTION: JZ'sTA (Jeremy Zielinski) Former sponsor - No Heads, failed refund