Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Just purchased my Halo's

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just purchased my Halo's

Hey whats up guys... i just purchased my halo's... they are on their way... i just have 1 question... when changing the lights alone... do you need to remove the front bumper?... i remember when i smacked up my V6 a couple of years ago... i installed the nose myself... and i can't recall but it seemed like the only way to change the headlights were first taking off the front bumper... i've only done it once thank god... i dont like smacking up my camaro's...
Old 03-03-2007, 10:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeySS2000x
Hey whats up guys... i just purchased my halo's... they are on their way... i just have 1 question... when changing the lights alone... do you need to remove the front bumper?... i remember when i smacked up my V6 a couple of years ago... i installed the nose myself... and i can't recall but it seemed like the only way to change the headlights were first taking off the front bumper... i've only done it once thank god... i dont like smacking up my camaro's...
nope no need to pull off the bumper. theres one bolt on a bracket holding the headlight in place. Just take the bolt off, and slide the headlight towards the middle of the car to get the tabs off the bracket down low, and they pull right out.