Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

questions on wheels, advice needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default questions on wheels, advice needed

I posted this in the lt1 section but thought i would post it here since it has to do with wheels.

Well right now i have some ugly *** rims that came with the car when i bought it. I am thinking about getting some black zr1's with 315's in the back.

My question is I am thinking about selling my car, can i justify a higher price if i had rims that actually made the car look good and 315's in the rear? Do you think i could sell it easier because at first glance people would think it looks badass as apposed to them seeing the rims now and just kinda passing it up...I mean first glance of a car is everything to a buyer kinda is my thoughts...

any advice appreciated Here is the link to the rims i have now...
http://profiles.yahoo.com/cheesypoofs_555 click view my photos at the bottom. How do you think black zr1's would look on my car with 315's in the rear? Thanks
Old 03-04-2007, 05:41 PM
TECH Regular

OMG - definitely replace the wheels. You may not neccesarily get more money from the car but it will definitely be easier to sell.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:23 PM
12 Second Club

If your selling the car, just leave it. Someone will buy it with the ugly rims.... I mean you did, and you also left them on.