Thanks TRT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks TRT!!!

I wanted to take a second to publicly thank Billy and the crew at TRT for getting my car back in working order for me.

My car had sat and collected dust since October of 05' thanks to me getting screwed really good by former local shop. Also, thanks to my girl for saving money behind my back to get my baby going again.

Billy and his crew were very responsive and very helpfully through out the whole process and went above and beyond to help me.

I was hoping for a bit more power out of my set-up, but after not having the damn thing for so long I was still very happy.

Great job TRT! You have a customer for life.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:01 PM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

What was your Dyno numbers?
Old 03-12-2007, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

umm...might be nice if you shared the specs on the setup and what kind of power it made.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Yeah, I supposed that would be helpful.

347 from LME
Patriot Stage 3 Heads
228/228, .588 .112 Texas Speed Cam
LT's with true duals
LS7 Clutch
and the basic other bolt-on's

It did 405hp/360tq, I dont recall the exact tq numbers.

My tags and inspection was well out and he did say I could bring it back once I got tags to play with the tune a bit.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

another happy customer.....way to go trt...
Old 03-12-2007, 08:58 PM
12 Second Club

yes they are very good i might need to get a dyno soon billy! i will hit you up next week!
Old 03-12-2007, 09:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Did you really expect higher numbers with Patriot heads? lol
Old 03-12-2007, 10:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Did you really expect higher numbers with Patriot heads? lol
You have something bad to say about EVERYTHING! This is amazing...ESPECIALLY coming from a guy that drives around in a Civic!!!

Those are good numbers man and I'm glad you're happy with it. I'm sure your 400rwhp could whoop up on mine, probably 2-3 car lengths in the 1/8...according to V6 Bird that is.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
You have something bad to say about EVERYTHING! This is amazing...ESPECIALLY coming from a guy that drives around in a Civic!!!

Those are good numbers man and I'm glad you're happy with it. I'm sure your 400rwhp could whoop up on mine, probably 2-3 car lengths in the 1/8...according to V6 Bird that is.
Lol, apparently you haven't been around him long enough. The only way to shut him up is to drag his ***.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:39 PM
TECH Resident

I'd like to drag his *** via rope and huge *** hill-billy truck!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:57 PM
TECH Resident

LOL.. i can see that hez really pissin you off. are you mad cuz he speaks the truth?? mike already called you out to prove you wrong with my car.

all you have to do is race him. if you are soo confindent to win then why back out?? bet is ONLY $100. RACE HIM and prove him wrong; post the video and he will keep his mouth shut.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:05 PM
TECH Resident

It really doesn't bother me that much, but being a man and all, I do like to point out what an *** he is being.

The thing is, I DO NOT CARE WHOSE CAR IS FASTER!! The only reason I started a thread a couple of weeks ago was to say that I finished my car up and I'm happy with the results.

I'll bet him $100 to race at the track if he'll bet me $200 to race on the street...40mph roll. Your car vs mine strait up...NO NITRIOUS!

I doubt he'll take that bet b/c he'd lose no ifs ands or buts! Although, I'd hate to take his money seeing as how I'm his father and everything...
Old 03-12-2007, 11:11 PM
TECH Resident

It really doesn't bother me that much, but being a man and all, I do like to point out what an *** he is being.

The thing is, I DO NOT CARE WHOSE CAR IS FASTER!! The only reason I started a thread a couple of weeks ago was to say that I finished my car up and I'm happy with the results.

I'll bet him $100 to race at the track if he'll bet me $200 to race on the street...40mph roll. Your car vs mine strait up...NO NITRIOUS!

I doubt he'll take that bet b/c he'd lose no ifs ands or buts! Although, I'd hate to take his money seeing as how I'm his father and everything...
he sure can be an *** sometimes but you really have to meet him in order to understand. itz hez personality. LOL trust me.

im sure you are very happy with the result and STS setup can be fast on street but @ the track it doenst run the right time due to turbo lag. he just hates STS thatz all. i believe he called you to prove that STS isnt built for track. im sure you will drag me on streets esp from a roll; since you have 60 or more rwhp then im.

pm me if you wanna race me on street. im in game. letz do roll and dig.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:16 PM
TECH Resident

I'm actually considering going to Kennedale on Sunday. I'm curious now. To be honest, there is no turbo lag at all going from a dig...seriously! They tuned my timing curve to get me up into boost ASAP. I stomp on it from a dig...I'm in boost immeadiately...then I shift and it just gets faster and faster.

I'll be in Ft Worth playing basketball until about 3:15ish. I'm considering running over to Kennedale for some T & T around 5pm. I'll have to chat with the wife first, but it's definetely a possiblity.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Show up for the reality check at the track and you can tell me im right when we are done.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Why not make it 200 at the track and 200 on the street from a 20 roll? Gives you a chance to win your money back at least. Ill take that bet i just prescribed. Reality checks are a mother ******.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TX_SS
he sure can be an *** sometimes but you really have to meet him in order to understand. itz hez personality. LOL trust me.

im sure you are very happy with the result and STS setup can be fast on street but @ the track it doenst run the right time due to turbo lag. he just hates STS thatz all. i believe he called you to prove that STS isnt built for track. im sure you will drag me on streets esp from a roll; since you have 60 or more rwhp then im.

pm me if you wanna race me on street. im in game. letz do roll and dig.
My personality speaks the truth. Truth hurts!